Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I think Nike should drop the swoosh and roll with the dunkman for now on especially if he wins it again this year.

i pray we get both suedes and denims, pray with me guys.....Our father who art it Miami hollowed b thy name, thy rings will come thy will b done on the court as it is in 2k, give us this day our daily sneakers and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who step on our sneaks, and lead us not into buying reebok but deliver us from nike amen.  

Has anyone had trouble finding a store that will have the settings? Every store I have called has been unaware they are dropping and says to check back Saturday.

they got dunkmans (black) on ndc for 143 minus 20 % fsr. Couldnt decide on a 12.5 or 13. Usually inbetween these sizes i went with 12.5 hope i guessed right lol

That was clutch my dude. Been wanting those since they dropped, but figured I'd have a great chance at them at a discount. 'Preciate it fam.

Ill take the red suede's. The denim's dont really do it for me. They are terrible compared to the "james deans" but thats just my opinion,

Any news/pics on that cw on footlocker release calendar? Platinum grey/ black/sport turqoise?

Not yet...and if it's real, I'm highly impressed that they've been able to keep the pics on lockdown.  I'm just gonna go ahead and start gargling some saltwater while we wait.....

I don't see how u guys like the denims. Denim upper, with light brown leather tongue, and a hot pink sole...ill pass like steve nash. But different strokes I guess

the dolphins/settings are a wide released gr. every store will get them. im glad cause they are one of the best colorways of this shoe. easy cop for sure.

Sorry had to quote this just to make sure I got it right....

EVERY sneaker you mentioned...with the execption of the internet will NEVER been seen in REAL life outside of the major cities...Nike is in the business of moving product...why devote you product simply to a small demographic that is willing to sleep in the street or make bots...or pay homeless dudes to RSVP or all this other NT nonsense to get it....

To put it another way....Toyota makes Lexus...and yes While the Lexus LFA is amazing...and I'd murder a ***** to get one....A.)Seeing 1 in the street will be like seeing a Unicorn (much like a QS) and B.) Toyota is making Billions pumping out Camrys and Corrollas....not LFA (not saying they aint making money but if they stopped they would still be okay)
Hate to "jump" in but it'll be like double dutch, quick in and out, Lexus is actually losing money on the LFA due to he cost of R&D and materials to produce each car. Okay I'm out.

NO ******G WAY!!!

I just got done with my rec league game about an hour ago and the zoom air bag of my Jades popped on the front half of my right shoe! I seriously cant believe this... 180+ on a pair of sneaks that dont even hold up for their main purpose. SMDH.
mean.gif

mad.gif

NO ******G WAY!!!

I just got done with my rec league game about an hour ago and the zoom air bag of my Jades popped on the front half of my right shoe! I seriously cant believe this... 180+ on a pair of sneaks that dont even hold up for their main purpose. SMDH. :smh:   >:

Get that voucher, buddy.

Yeah I guess. But I'm still upset because I really like 'em. Makes me wonder how many pairs LeBron has blown out.

Probably why he stays switching pairs out at the half of each game. I balled in my blue diamonds, and the midsole started separating from the upper so that was the end of that. Would Nike do something about it if I were to contact them?

Probably why he stays switching pairs out at the half of each game. I balled in my blue diamonds, and the midsole started separating from the upper so that was the end of that. Would Nike do something about it if I were to contact them?
I dont know man. I would hope so, I think they have like a 6 month warranty on most problems like ours. I emailed Nike already so I'm waiting on a response about my issue. If I dont hear back soon I'll be giving them a call.
mean.gif

man i wished i would've read this thread sooner, just copped me the dunkman's online since they were on sale couple hours ago. ima b pissed if the midsole starts separating on me..

man i wished i would've read this thread sooner, just copped me the dunkman's online since they were on sale couple hours ago. ima b pissed if the midsole starts separating on me..
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous that people are already having problems with them... smh cmon Nike.

Back
Top Bottom