Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i need them denims also chief.....i hope the majority that say they dont like em stay that way so i can cop a lil easier, but you know plenty will change their mind the closer release date comes!

doesn't matter if they stay away. These will be limited period and that means hypebeasts and resellers will use every avenue they can to scoop these up.

i need them denims also chief.....i hope the majority that say they dont like em stay that way so i can cop a lil easier, but you know plenty will change their mind the closer release date comes!
tru knowledge, and jus looks like i jus copd a pair of my size corks for 300 euros...rememeber guys the cork didnt jus release in America #killthebeast #killthehype

tru knowledge, and jus looks like i jus copd a pair of my size corks for 300 euros...rememeber guys the cork didnt jus release in America #killthebeast #killthehype

Were you not reading the last thread during release? We all went after End and every other Euro site selling Corks. You're way late for telling us to remember corks released elsewhere. Half the people in here with pairs got em from overseas lol.

This dude on my FB wore his corks for 7 days straight in the northeast during the snow last week, to test durability, and now he did this to em:

View media item 305064

Only 1 shoe will what? Celebrate his 1st championship or go for $2500? How about the Elite IX Championship shoes. His true 1st championship shoe and they go for way more then the corks do right now. They will be way more valuable then the corks in 2 months, 2 years, 20 years.
Agreed. The "Corks" are more or less a gimmick for Lebron winning the ship but the actual championship pack will be worth more down the line because it's shoes he actually wore to win it.

THIS!!

the shoe is to celebrate his first championship.
If thats the case why arent the white and black elite 9s $2,000 since he won in those?

Some of you old heads need to realize with time things change. This is not jordan brand.
Dont put that on all the old heads lol

I dont care if they made the Corks out of the Zoom Gens.. as most of you have said its to Celebrate a shoe.. and if you really think  about it the IXs were not a shoe you could have done this with.

Why not just appreciate the shoes for what they are rather folks got them or not.

If you are a Bron fan.. whats to complain about.... dude got a shoe to commemerate his Chip ...

Agreed. The "Corks" are more or less a gimmick for Lebron winning the ship but the actual championship pack will be worth more down the line because it's shoes he actually wore to win it.
dont say that you're gonna make xphishx  start crying...he was gonna use the corks to retire! LOL

no i always thought this site as a huge hypebeast site but my friend showed me ppl on here arent all bad, i jus pulld the trigger on this site this week
i was the same way. while there are some beasts, the majority of folks here seem to really be about the sneakers and sneaker culture.  the only thing that gets old are the cats that need help on what they should buy and the ones that fuel resellers by over-hyping a pair.

no i always thought this site as a huge hypebeast site but my friend showed me ppl on here arent all bad, i jus pulld the trigger on this site this week
i was the same way. while there are some beasts, the majority of folks here seem to really be about the sneakers and sneaker culture.  the only thing that gets old are the cats that need help on what they should buy and the ones that fuel resellers by over-hyping a pair.

:lol:

NT is all about the sneaker culture my man, Hype comes with that tho

Buying sneakers for the wrong reasons imo

isnt that what being a sneakerhead as come to? :smh:
When a shoe is that limited. it's not a good idea to rush to unDS, IMO. Once it's worn, it's worn, the value drops. Plus seeing pics of people with cracked cork already, hell yes I'm not gonna wear mine either. Easily a collectible and not a wearing shoe IMO. To each their own, no need to rag on someone cause they don't see it the same way as you.

Last edited:
Please just stop with these colorways, they should of stopped at corks and made colorways like the IX's

of course the hypebeast will be all over this and it will go over 1k....smh 

Lebron wore the White Elite IX to win the finals. Those are the shoes that should go up in value in years to come. Not some exclusive hyped release. I mean I care more about the actual shoes he wore just like MJ to make history.
View media item 305142
Value should go up a bit but these were a true GR and not the limited GRs they have been pushing out. Saw these on sale for at least 15% off at multiple retailers and even at outlets.

Last edited:
Yes I think that's the theme too when I seen this pic.  That "Miami Nights" one in the middle is slated on footlocker's calendar for the 23rd of March. The color label seems to match the order the CW is laid out.  

Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom