Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Finally got my first pair of Lebron x's and when taking the shoe lace off the top 3 lace holes, the plastic piece on the lace tip fell off on one of them. Smh, can I return this to nike and get a new one? If not I'm just gonna return it (would like to get a good pair because I got it during the sale week for a good price)

Anybody know any websites I can find a shirt to match the Settings? I know sneakergeeks, but I'm not feeling the ones they have.

i noticed the same thing.. i was just in 2 different champs this past weekend who each had 2 pairs of the Volts on display, but on their website it said they either had no sizes available, or that they weren't even available in store

I've never relied on the online site for in store availability when it comes to champs/FL/FA

with all this info coming out on the XI's, supposedly havn the lunarlon and the same huge airbag and posite matterial, flywire, along with the ankle support tht the X provides making it light as F ! , if u think alot of ppl wear the lebron X in the NBA now and think the X is the most comfortable shoe jus wait till next year ppl are guna be wearn these like crazy IMO, i like how nike is really pushing this series.

it's funny seeing how elites gonna be higher then retail price of the corks, with minimal changes from the other colorways. don't seem right to me 
mean.gif

it's funny seeing how elites gonna be higher then retail price of the corks, with minimal changes from the other colorways. don't seem right to me 
mean.gif

elites were said to be 285..unless they recently changed it.. they're cheaper than the NSW colorways

edit: forgot they were changed to 250 :smh:

Last edited:
Liking what I'm seeing from the teaser pics of the Elites thus far.

Just need to see full pics of the shoe now.

Last edited:
I have the Jade's and Floridian's i am hoping to get the Lava's for a good price and maybe Lake Summit's if they ever release, but then i am done.

That cork price was for footlockers and Ndc. The corks went for 305 and said 305 on the box at most of the mom and pop retailers here in the bay. Not sure why they had two different prices.

So I came across another pair of settings at a FTL. I snagged them thinking I should double up. When I came home, I took them out of the box and found them all crumpled up. The photo below was after my attempt to straighten them out. It's hard to tell from the pic but the side is all crumpled.

They are going back for a refund tomorrow...

View media item 311164

So I came across another pair of settings at a FTL. I snagged them thinking I should double up. When I came home, I took them out of the box and found them all crumpled up. The photo below was after my attempt to straighten them out. It's hard to tell from the pic but the side is all crumpled.

They are going back for a refund tomorrow...
learn from this kid guys always at the very least look at wut u buy first, (common sense), and how could u leave there and not at least look at them b4 u leave or get in the car or sumthin im so confused im not tryn to dis u bro but how did this happen.. u went in askd for size and they hand u a box and u stay lookin at the person, giv the box back and say yea this looks good ill take this box for 180 plus tax lol like wut if it was jus a box lol explain please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom