Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

i was hoping the elite model would get me excited but based on the images im seeing im  not impressed, looking forward to the lebron 11's.. lol

i was hoping the elite model would get me excited but based on the images im seeing im  not impressed, looking forward to the lebron 11's.. lol

This. Although I like the elites myself im more anxious to see Gold uppers on ID.

I hated the original Elite pics. I really like the new pics... because they remind me of the 9s. And I LOVE the 9s. Probably still won't cop above 250 though

d005730a_BFUlrIiCIAA5Phe.pnglarge.png

Just saw this on twitter from someone who normally has good information, but I'm sure it's still just speculation at this point

A lot of heat being posted but can we get some release dates??????? Especially on the Brown Suede & blue Elites :smh:

Nice looking shoe... really hope brown suede and or red suede cmes out.... not feeling the black one thus far....

I wonder what new account screen name that dude keeps insisting they were photoshopped is under? :rofl: :nerd:

Last edited:
$285 i believe is what they said. Cant remember for sure. but its been raised from the $250 it was last year.
Might have to to pass on these unless they hit the sale racks for at most $160 for me. crazy how they will probably fly off shelves anyway.

I got you covered good buddy
well i was wrong it was not photoshop'd and Mister Friendly was right, my disdain for the shoe created a bias and didnt want to believe tht this was real, does tht photo still look photoshop'd to me ? yea but its jus a bad photo i guess and i apologize to Mister Friendly and any1 who agreed with him. this colorway is hideous IMO and i will not b gettn any elites this year it looks like so i will get my black and white iD and hope for the denim and suede 

Still not a fan of the cutout and that CW, but I am glad to see they took the lumpy tab at the bottom of the tongue/top of the toe box out that I have been *****in about.  Helps make the Elites look much more streamlined and not so club-footish.

I was excited for the elites, but honestly, the fact that it doesn't look like the Red Suedes will be released has soured me on every Lebron X now.

Lets look at the beuties again. They are grail worthy. They all fall short of this:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom