Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

lol.....what about the loyal customers who doesnt have connects with any employee at the shoe stores, who's not a re-seller, and who didnt use a bot program and came up empty on releases they truly wanted....like myself?

+ 90% of the people who want to buy the shoes, bots are reseller tools - Nike don't care if their staff get off the record bonus on reselling it keeps low paid workers happy.

The same problem being going on years with concert tickets, eventually were looking at those stupid watermark images at checkout to prevents the bots.

Last edited:
The earlier pics were not XIs... 

Or maybe he meant using the tech on the Ambassadors.. but it will look MUCh different.. 

From what I saw.

The earlier pics were not XIs... 

Or maybe he meant using the tech on the Ambassadors.. but it will look MUCh different.. 

From what I saw.
Highly doubt they will use the new Armorposite on the Ambassadors.  I like the look though, kind of a cross between the soldier and the X...black/blue CW looks pretty sick.

Hearing April 20th QS release for the denims now, haven't received firm confirmation on the production numbers though, hopefully not super limited, so everyone who wants a pair can grab em

Last edited:
  •  
  •  
  • Nike LeBron X EXT QS - Hazelnut - April 26th
  • Nike LeBron X NSW Lifestyle NRG - Hazelnut - April 26th
  • Nike LeBron X NSW Lifestyle NRG - Night Stadium - April 26th
Via, ENDCLOTHING, UK. 

spoke with them, they said this is all the information nike has given them so far. 

Last edited:
Hearing April 20th QS release for the denims now, haven't received firm confirmation on the production numbers though, hopefully not super limited, so everyone who wants a pair can grab em
Around the same as Corks.

The same day as the Shaq Attacks! I would say I'm gonna be broke but getting the Denims will be straight luck so I'll probably only get the Shaqs. (Insert disappointed nodding smiley icon)

Those look like the dade county color description [emoji]128543[/emoji]really wanted them by the color description oh well I'm through with the xs.

GS getting heat haha
Foreal 
laugh.gif

not sure if people genuinely like that colorway..or like it cause its GS only

Last edited:
I seriously like that colorway, and yes I'm salty they're GS only. Just like last year, I'll be salty every time my lady wears these(when she gets them), just as I was when she would wear her Miami Vice IXs(GS version>>>>>>>Elites). :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom