Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

But I still bet they sell out online first day.
smh
mean.gif

(for a willy wonka shoe ....really???)

THE SHOE WILL DO WHAT IT DOES REGARDLESS OF WHAT WE SAY IN HERE. PEOPLE WILL VOTE WITH THEIR WALLETS.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT DAY ONE SELLOUTS OR IF THEY SITTING. I LIKE THE SHOE REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHERS MAY SAY AND THINK AND MADE MOVES TO PROCURE MY PAIR ACCORDINGLY.

People wanna hype this up on purpose, those people are probably the same people who missed out on corks lmao

I think the colorway is more for people who missed the Area 72 than the Cork. The Denim is for people who missed the Corks

NDC has a full size run of the elites again. I guess they sold out once, restocked and sold out again and restocked?? 
roll.gif

Nike is playing the "limited" feeling on this making it look like they sold out 
grin.gif

Why come so many ppl acting like "Limited GR" is they very first time hearing it this week??? I know y'all done seen it used w/ the Jordan XI and even Nike use the term for some of their kicks

Just picked up the Pure Platinum's yesterday for $180 even. Not bad but I was hoping the upper had some 3m material or something, was a little disappointed about that.

If yall want more pics just let me know.
How do you feel about them in person???

Most of the colorways for this shoe have been limited GRs. I think the only full on GRs were the Homes, Carbons, Floridians and the Dolphins.

I think the Jordan XI comparison in regards to stock on the Platinums, is dead on (minus the number of restocks).  The upside is that the Grapes are coming out as well which will take some of the attention off of these.  A Limited Jordan & a limited GR LeBron in one day....I don't understand why there's a line in the sand on these Platinums lol, it's just gonna be a good day for kicks.  "Can't we all just get along?!" 
tongue.gif

I know a lot of people that prefer the lebron 9 and think the 10s style are whack so that's why they sit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom