Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

dam i need a 10 or 10.5
grin.gif

Last edited:
I was praying he was going to do that but never did.

Caught Cole a couple years ago before he blew up and he came to DE. All of his mixtape stuff was done it was a great show. Can't wait for the album June 25th :smokin

Who you telling fam? His album is going to be a problem

Still waiting on a shipping confirmation for the Platinums from DSG, anyone else still in the same boat?

Yea i would have some better pictures but my macbook wont pick up my photos in sd card, so gotta use some horrible webcam. 

Truth! I caught him in Greensboro and he brought out J Cole. :smokin

**** i love j cole! kendrick was at uconn a couple weeks ago. mad i didnt go, but i just came from my boy B.o.B's concert the week before, and people were reselling the tickets for like 5 or 10 times what they paid for em :smh:

I doubt those plats drop down in price. I went to Four Seasons Mall yesterday just to have a look at the Plats and I couldn't find them anywhere. Those Super Hero Elites were in every store sitting hard though.

I'm glad the plats got over shadowed by the grapes. Made getting them smooth. How many pairs you think were made?

and so im not taking the thread off track, the MVPs remind me of that episode of Family Guy where Brian did mushrooms

Miami_Nigh_8_Foamposite.JPG

Not sure if anyone posted, wonder how these laces would look on the plats?

Last edited:
just to clarify, folks are definitely saying elites fit more "snug" than the regular X? 11 in the X means 11.5 in elite X? obviously different for everyone, and I can work with 11 in the X, but all of my 9s are 11.5. To me that shoe fits more snug than the regular X version.

just to clarify, folks are definitely saying elites fit more "snug" than the regular X? 11 in the X means 11.5 in elite X? obviously different for everyone, and I can work with 11 in the X, but all of my 9s are 11.5. To me that shoe fits more snug than the regular X version.

Its crazy but the superheroes and gold elites I bought are both 10.5 but the golds seem to be more narrow, slightly more space in toebox and better lockdown in the heel. Like the carbon fiber is tighter. And the gold and plats both fit identical as far as toe room. Elites of course have carbon fiber so it acts as a heel cup. Alot of heads were saying nike just threw it on there but it definstely serves a very noticeable purpose.

Back
Top Bottom