Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

NVM upon comparing the picture to the elites its quite obvious the gs ver. of the elites, somehow I feel like the gs are winning out when it comes to them vs the elites.....imho

They aren't the GS version of the Elite pair, they are the GS "windchills"

Pics from soleawesome and product number and release date info are posted in this thread, but back in March and April. These articles should help some. SwagChamp posted all of the upcoming CW's back in Volume 2 of this thread and there was a Men's regular X product number with the same colors listed as these that he said were the "Dade County's" but they never came
to fruition unfortunately.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/04/nike-lebron-x-gs-turquoisebright-citrus/

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/03/nike-lebron-x-gs-windchill/

And you can always get another pair of superheros. They're still available. Make sure the N7s are legit though. There are fakes out there. Not great ones, but there are fakes.

They aren't the GS version of the Elite pair, they are the GS "windchills"

Pics from soleawesome and product number and release date info are posted in this thread, but back in March and April. These articles should help some. SwagChamp posted all of the upcoming CW's back in Volume 2 of this thread and there was a Men's regular X product number with the same colors listed as these that he said were the "Dade County's" but they never came
to fruition unfortunately.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/04/nike-lebron-x-gs-turquoisebright-citrus/

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/03/nike-lebron-x-gs-windchill/
ok the gs "windchills" on the far left which you linked from sneakerbardetroit.com i'm fully aware of, I was referring to the gs next to it which is between the "gs windchils" and low "sprites" in the elite cw similar to how the gs superheroes were to the elites, same concept diff cw, but like I said I already realized that the gs that's in the middle is the gs ver. of the elite sprite.....atleast that's what I call those elites

Saw Plats in person today at my local mall and really was not impressed...they're just sitting over here store manager of the FootLocker said there hasn't been much action on them

^^
It's one of those shoes that you rock once, then bring them out after 2 years because you forgot you had them. Nothing wrong with these kinds of shoes but they are just not worth MSRP in my honest opinion.

They aren't terribly impressive in person as you stated too.

Last edited:
I dunno. 6-10 color ways is okay plus home/away elites. More than 2 dozen is great choice but sorts of dilutes the product. Also, it's going to be hell when they rerelease Lebron retros. When you look at Jordan's, you're looking at 6-12 color ways (due to "new" color ways), but generally the successful shoes are the OG color ways. AJ 3 boils down to cement and black cements. All of the other 3s are retro new color ways. The 4s boil down to Military Blue, Cement and Black/Cement.

Too many OGs with the Xs. And I dread what the price will be 10 years from now.

Last edited:
its 2013..im assuming that the majority of consumers perfer the more colorful colorways.. its hard to compare a shoe today to shoes that originally came out in the 90s

Saw Plats in person today at my local mall and really was not impressed...they're just sitting over here store manager of the FootLocker said there hasn't been much action on them
Damn!! Where do you guys live? Here in ny, they are gone.

will was fresh but that was early 90's and only half people the other half was at the same time getting into "hardcore/gangsta rap" you know icecube, snoop, tupac which made the switch from boxes/flattops to braids and fades. will and mc hammer had people bright and flashy but them rappers had most dressing in reds and blues not pink, orange, and light green

you don't think people in the 90s liked colorful clothes/shoes?
View media item 407861

Will sported regular white/red Vs with that gittyup. and as wild as it got back then was grape Vs. and btw i picked up a pair on sale the next year with my blk/red VIs for 39.99 (Copelands)

they had close to a FSR

so yes, sneaker consumers today are more interested in the less conservative colorways

Last edited:
Damn!! Where do you guys live? Here in ny, they are gone.
Seems like they're sitting at my HoH in Chicagoland; I picked these up right before going to see The Great Gatsby. Weird thing is they feel totally different from my Pressures. These feel almost 1/2 size bigger/actually TTS and the Max Zoom actually feels bouncy and responsive like Zoom unlike the Pressures which just feel like Max Air until you pound on them harder. Is this kind of difference between colorways normal?

Edit: Could it be because the Pressures are Plus enabled unlike these? Different midsole like the Kobes?

Last edited:
Seems like they're sitting at my HoH in Chicagoland; I picked these up right before going to see The Great Gatsby. Weird thing is they feel totally different from my Pressures. These feel almost 1/2 size bigger/actually TTS and the Max Zoom actually feels bouncy and responsive like Zoom unlike the Pressures which just feel like Max Air until you pound on them harder. Is this kind of difference between colorways normal?

Edit: Could it be because the Pressures are Plus enabled unlike these? Different midsole like the Kobes?
Looks really nice, but can't see me copping any of them beside mvp (just to display not wear). Haven't been a fan of the X's

The pure platinums are cool to me but I have to say the orange border or the Nike swoosh is throwing off the whole shoe IMO. I'd have to go over it with a black marker or something if I copped em.

Back
Top Bottom