Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LeBron X Low "WaterMelon"
I really like these, I would have really liked a speckled air bag or even the pillars.

They really haven't done anything special with this shoe yet.

I thought I would like the Knicks/HWC c/w but in person the orange came out looking too bright.

But this colorway is a definite pick up for me.

Anyone notice that one FootAction's Release Locator, the 5/25 Turquoise pair is being called "Dade County"

Cue hype now.  Please post this in morning, SneakerNews.

Anything to keep the hypebeasts away from the thing I want this Saturday.

Don't think the name matters for the elites, not many people are gonna pay that much. Which is why the super Hero and white elites are still everywhere lol

Last edited:
Anyone notice that one FootAction's Release Locator, the 5/25 Turquoise pair is being called "Dade County"
Cue hype now.  Please post this in morning, SneakerNews.
Anything to keep the hypebeasts away from the thing I want this Saturday.

View media item 420737

With the AJ 1's, the relaunch of the 88's, the restocks, and much more...I think you'll be okay going for those elites.

It's looking like the XI's about to steal the show lol The X's better throw out some SB Elites, Red Suede EXT's or make the Denims & Brown Suedes widely available to keep people's attention lol

It's looking like the XI's about to steal the show lol The X's better throw out some SB Elites, Red Suede EXT's or make the Denims & Brown Suedes widely available to keep people's attention lol

other than the Black/Mints they lost my attention when they said Red Suede's weren't releasing

After owning so many pairs of 9's, I never imagined myself not owning at least one pair of X's...The sooner the XI's get here the better. X's were a let down...

All the lows has been horrible. I don't know why they release so many colorways, bright colors at that. One of those colorways will strike someone's fancy i guess. Should make low top EXTs instead. Although Kobes filled that void. They did good so you know Lebrons would've been a hit too.

It's funny how there is hate going on in the 10s thread about the 10s. Yet people are praising the garbage 11s in here.
WRONG THREAD PEOPLE!
(I'll be heading over to the 11s thread now to give my 2cents)

I can't mess with any of those elites or lows. Please nike just give us RDs for the EXTs that's what the people really want

no miami night or south beach X smh

they dont have to use the same colors but atleast keep the SB/MN line goin

Back
Top Bottom