Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I think sometimes they should give us the people what we want, we spend so much damn money sometimes, it just ridic some colorways we just can' grab. so i understand some people

I understand u, I does, but u choose to spend so much of that hard earned cash dontcha?

They dont make u..

They simply put their products on a wall or site, and on a certain RD, like magic, POOF! they're gone..

No matter what the marketing scheme or big name stitched on it, YOU ultimately choose to give up the doe..

Sad story, hated even telling it, bcuz I too am a victim of this..

Last edited:
^^^ Really Its A Shame That There Is Only Gonna Be Four CWs Of The Elite Model Released

So Much Potential; I Dont Even Like ID's But I Might Make One

Imma Gonna Wait One Those Though...

^^^ Really Its A Shame That There Is Only Gonna Be Four CWs Of The Elite Model Released

I'm okay with only 4 being released. They're too expensive. The only decent color way was the homes, IMO. Superheroes were okay. Dade County and Crimson are eh.

I saw the Sprites in store. Colors seem off. The lows are definitely not doing it for me, even the Hornets. I liked the 9s, Floridians, SHs and Liverpools. The Entourage and USAs were decent.

Damn I told my self I wouldn't get an elite LeBron but might have to with a rewards certificate to complete the trifecta of elites. Gonna be done for a while after if so (not making promises lol)

Alternates go hard, sign me up. Please dont make them limited Nike...Will cop those Dades too if they drop below retail.

Back
Top Bottom