Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I don't feel like I should have to defend myself but let me just clear the air. That's ME in that picture. I and my boys that came for the ride all copped ourselves a pair. It was IMPOSSIBLE to get more than one pair. We waited out just like everyone else on line and we copped. If any of y'all were really about these kicks you would've gone and tried to do the same. I like them, I'm gonna rock them. You disagree, cool, to each his own.
Glad you got them. Waiting in line is always a crapshoot and it's a wonderful thing when it works in your favor. My Lebron MVP lesson however is, unfortunately, that Nike is sloppy. It's no wonder to me how releases have gotten out of control in the past and will most certainly in the future. Nike NYC made a mistake, refused to take responsibility and are therefore the losers this time, IMO. 

Well this guy got 4 pairs ....lol
Dude is on the train with 4 pairs...his priorities are all kinds of you know what up...lol
Looks like the LIRR (Long Island Railroad). That's a 40 min train ride from mid long island. No idea how long it would take if youre from far out eastern LI (Where you at Mike? 
nerd.gif
 Lol)

All sorts of ppl take that to get to the city from LI. From bums to businessmen.

I dont see how him taking the train correlates to him having the wrong priorities 

Wow.....just got done reading the past couple of pages. So basically....at niketown Ny, DC, and Chi, all had extra pairs leftover from the morning 930-10am cut off time? People just walking in and copping left over pairs and still spotting a good amount of them behind the counter? And even employees copping them too?! SMH.....
mean.gif
 so many people put a lot of effort in raffle tickets and online RSVP just for a shot for these, yet it came down to people not even picking up their pairs or having incorrect pickup windown times DM'd to them and dudes just walking right in after the cut off time and scooping them up with ease. For those people who really really appreciate these shoes and wanted them, it must be very frustrating. 

Last edited:
Yea just called nyc and dc and they both stated they were sold out. Not that I could've gotten them anyway as I am in South Jersey (sucks) but I am really mad that I didn't even have a chance at these. Really wished they released somewhere around here but that obviously didn't happen. oh well 

Wow.....just got done reading the past couple of pages. So basically....at niketown Ny, DC, and Chi, all had extra pairs leftover from the morning 930-10am cut off time? People just walking in and copping left over pairs and still spotting a good amount of them behind the counter? And even employees copping them too?! SMH.....
mean.gif
 so many people put a lot of effort in raffle tickets and online RSVP just for a shot for these, yet it came down to people not even picking up their pairs or having incorrect pickup windown times DM'd to them and dudes just walking right in after the cut off time and scooping them up with ease. For those people who really really appreciate these shoes and wanted them, it must be very frustrating. 
DC window was 10-5..  they may have sold out.. but at 3ish they still had about 10 pair remaining.. 

Anyone know Atlanta window?
5 or 5:30 I think. A lot of shadiness at NT Lenox. Wouldn't be surprised if they're all gone already.

I hope the people willing to pay stacks for these junks are diehard Lebron fans. As I stated before, that's the only reason I'd want this shoe, a way of celebrating the MVP award for your favorite player.

Shout out the NYC Launch manager who finally apologized for his store's error today. Their DM was incorrect. They didn't send out a single DM with a 8-930 window; all were 8-5pm. Absolutely amazing, and I will rest well knowing the truth. 

Shout out the NYC Launch manager who finally apologized for his store's error today. Their DM was incorrect. They didn't send out a single DM with a 8-930 window; all were 8-5pm. Absolutely amazing, and I will rest well knowing the truth. 
LMFAO..

What's an apology going to do for all the people that missed out due to their ERROR...

LMFAO..

What's an apology going to do for all the people that missed out due to their ERROR...
That they will sleep better at night knowing the store admitted to their "mistake" :lol: :smh:

LMFAO..

We know a little bit more why they are just a company that doesn't run a tight ship. Lazy employees, foolish attitudes and a general lack of awareness. Not the type of place to trust. 

And we own this and have no problem shoving it in their face any chance we get.

Nothing official, but will keep you posted if you're interested. They have something in the works. Most definitely won't be a fair substitute, but who knows what a little tenacity may bring.

Definitely send me a message or something. I heard the pick up time was 8-930 but they kept it open till 10. A number of people came
At like 958 and still got theirs. Luckily my friends and I were early up on the line so we were pretty much guaranteed pairs. All of us copped and I took a picture with all the pairs. I don't get how it would even be possible to get more than one

A bigger shot of fwalker03's black denim's without the IG frame around it, the midsole definitely adds some more flair to these

damn glad to see a few people were able to cop. wish these woulda released in the bay area - not even any chance for me at nikeLA unless I woulda taken vacation lol

A bigger shot of fwalker03's black denim's without the IG frame around it, the midsole definitely adds some more flair to these
Not Really Feeling The Mesh Tongue With The Denim.... Wonder If These Are Just Some Random Samples

Wow nikenyc really f'd that up, I feel bad for mez one and xinghype, knowing that guy with the train picture probably has their pairs. I wonder if anyone dropped 200 on rnsd and had their pair given away, that would be the worst.

Back
Top Bottom