Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Y'all pretty much knew you had no chance to begin with. It's over. On to the next one. If you don't like what Nike does, don't buy their products, simple.

Fahqu001, 88th, and Lewal...you're looking for change and action from a company that DOES NOT CARE! They literally DO NOT give a single solitary F about "fair" or "honesty" or "retail morality" AT ALL! As much as we'd all like to believe Nike and its comrades have the concerns of consumers in their agenda of importance, that topic is sitting in the same folder as their concern of an Adidas Rose sig outselling Lebron's sig. Not even a thought in existence. Much like every other company that has carried this sort of arrogance into the market place of optional want Nike will eventually be their own downfall.

Vcshoxj6, I'm glad the long paragraphs of expressed opinion didn't hinder your enjoyment of the thread. Cheers mate!

Last edited:
This thread just derailed completely cause of this MVP release

Pretty much...

I don't mind the discussion of the shoe itself, but all the morality talk and Nike will eventually fail because they don't hug and kiss us enough is annoying to say the least. LOL.

Anyway, has anyone who's purchased the Home Elites experience any noticeable yellowing yet?

I'm really starting to want a pair for casual wear and would like to know how much use I can get out of them.

I've pretty much steered clear of non leather white based shoes.

Question for you guys : what are the official release dates for the Lebron X Black Denim and Hazelnut Suedes ?

I forget discussion in this thread is annoying. I sincerely apologize to anybody that was forced to read mature convo on the nature of the MVP release. It's obviously irrelevant and has no place in a Lebron thread. Mods delete all our post and get this thread back to the important stuff, release date questions and shoe yellowing.

People are talking about MVP's being a "piece of artwork".
laugh.gif
They're probably right. I've seen some ugly as* art lol. They're something else, I'll tell ya that. All that said, I wouldn't pass if they were selling for retail, but $2k ??? Yeah right.

Since when do people have to mull over selling any item they paid 200 for when the are offered 2k cash for it?

Crazy how resellers hold out to get the last pennies out of any transaction.

This is so true in every since of the word.  I live in H-town wanted but had no chance for these.  For Jordan's and foams and anything else it's limited all raffles and hookups. YOU HAVE TO PAY to play... (or win that is).  Since it is not illegal to sell raffle tickets here the only way these guys get caught is a snitch which rarely happens since they deal within their circle.  I gotta do it every release 25 to 40 and up a pair.  And if the shoe is limited and the store doesn't get them.... out of luck.  Sure some lucky person may win a size 10 or 11 every once in a blue moon.... but this is the true state of the world not just the shoe game.  

I see so many people complaining about the unfairness and I was one of them too, but now if I want it I shell out the cash, heck its lower than resell in some cases. But on the true limited releases like Corks and all the upcoming Lebron EXT's I know a guy here who has access to them now but wants 450 for red suedes and 500 for denims right NOW.... man come on...Social media has killed it where people generate a false re-sell value and people take it and run with it.  I also know a local celebrity who has a NIKE and JORDAN BRAND rep and he cant even get the limited releases even with making some phone calls since Nike has a certain "marketing budget" of free shoes they give to celebrities to market for them at no cost, and once that budget is met your out of luck even as a celebrity, so go pay re-sell like everyone else.  

REMEMBER nike is in the business of marketing FIRST then selling shoes.  The feeling that someone gets when they obtain a limited pair of shoes like they won the lottery when all along YOU STILL HAD To pay 200 + for something it costs them 25 bucks or less to make, and once you re-sell it and make your pocket change that feeling is gone.  So many people say "i just wanna wear mine..." but when they see people shelling out 1500-2000 plus for something they paid 200 bucks for that feeling dies real fast.  Common sense says you'd be a fool not to sell in this case, in the end money is money.

The one lesson that is easy to learn but hard to accept is "it's truly not what u know but who u know."  And even then it comes with a price tag.
What part of Houston are you in BIgMike? Clear Lake here.

NO $2300 is not inline with pairs that have been sold. Pairs were sold at retial plus tax, so thats your market!
if only shoe were resold for cost and shipping with gas and time taken into account then we could all be happy, but the problem comes into play when you offer that as guy a and guy b says wait I want them too and I can beat that

solecloset sold their pairs at 2k. If, I hope they do, get put out tonight, the price is gonna go down to the 1-1500 mark.

They really putting 10k prices on eBay thinking they're gonna sell.

Back
Top Bottom