Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

roosevelt is now open. There hashtag circled image is cut off from the bottom. I wonder if that will effect any of these rsvp bots. 

I know it's been answered, but not within the last few pages...

Which online sites will have these on Saturday morning 6/22 @8am? :nerd:

Thanks!

lmao so true. I see teenagers these days throwing $500 on a pair of shoes like its nothing
laugh.gif

looks like these wont be nearly as hard to get as the Corks and resale prices thus far arent as high either. i think if you put in enough effort you should be able to grab these

**** My Dude..... One Need Look No Further Than That Recent NBC Segment On "Sneakerheads"..... As Much As I Cringed During That Coverage, Look At That Lil Dude They Featured For Their Interview...... Lil Boy Was Making STACKS And ******** All Over Some Of These "Grown Men" In Here Hiking Their Panties Up Cuz Of What ANOTHER MAN Spent/Spends On A Pair Of Sneakers They Desire......

Like Really Tho, WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?
i mean, it was impressive that he made his money back double

but he really didnt bring back bands, he made A stack, that he ended up spending before he got home

i think thats the main thing no one is really taking into account, hes more or less breaking even (if you want to count that 1600 start up his dad gave him)

all of the rare shoes he had were purchased secondarily meaning he paid rape prices and probably flipped them for 100 tops, meaning although he brought home 1500 if you factor in the amount he spent to attain those shoes its more like 300 profit, which isnt bad but its not the profit you guys are thinking

$300 was alot of money when I was 13 years old tho. Some kids mowed lawns, some had paper routes. That involves time and manual labor. Imagine making that money in within an hour from the comfort of your house?

LOL @ whoever was saying these would be easy to get. L's are being handed left and right. NDC is going to be something else.

I cant believe it...i sent my DM 4 seconds after it went live and didnt get them. 4 SECONDS?? smfh

at least there's still NDC Saturday morning

Back
Top Bottom