Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Still salty I missed out on these I really wanted a pair tried raffles and eastbay Saturday morning and failed miserably at everything. I need a 9.5 or a 10 if anyone can hook me up

Last edited:
400 the day after? theyll be at 250 by next month 
laugh.gif
I would think it would go up.

I was wondering what they meant by "it wasn't really camping". I guess if you set up a chair and come back 3 days later it's not a hard camp. That's unheard of up here. The people on line let that ride? Is it more like a thing where whoever sets up their chair first gets the kicks? Sorry for all the questions but if you saw how dudes up here turn to bloodsport barbarians on campout lines, you'd understand how something like that, especially for a limited release, is mind-boggling to me. You'd lose your spot and your chair if you left.
It wasn't really like that.  I'll give a quick run down so I don't clutter the thread.

Pretty much what happened is the line started when I posted in the thread late weds night / midnight Thursday.  Zaya and his crew started the list.

more people showed up during the night (when a list starts news travels fast) early next morning a lot of the crew that showed up (not zaya) leave for a while It's all cool because theres an idea of how many pairs are in store, and nobody really wanted to camp 50+hours so its agreed upon that  breaks (3-4 hours) are cool.

Fast forward through to about Thursday night real heads start to show up questioning the list and why people are leaving, and some people are nowhere to be seen. Basically people are taking advantage of the agreement, and since no one is logging time it was bound to happen.

Friday morning a roll call is taken, if you weren't there you were crossed off (break agreement is still in effect)

Friday afternoon more heads start to show up with the same questions, and it starts getting hectic because a lot of people showing up are outside of the number of pairs known to be in store. To quell the situation Its agreed upon that the people who aren't there presently have 4 hours to be back if they aren't back they'll be crossed off, and after that roll call will take place every 2 hours if you miss it your're off. According to my friend he said people he hadn't seen for the entire wait start showing up to make the check in. Some yelling about how they have a life, and cant be waiting
roll.gif

of course not many people missed after that. More showed up over the night, but didn't want to leave even though they were told there weren't enough pairs for them.
TLDR

Basically the top group on the list always had representation, and by the time the crowd grew large enough that people started to care they were all back. from that point no ghost chairs existed.

Last edited:
Idk who told them, but camping for shoes mean you must physically be there.

You can't drop your stuff off one day and come back 3 days later thinking you're first.

Also, 90% of the kids there never even were into shoes like that in early-mid 90's and don't understand "lists" and that ghost chair **** don't fly.
I didn't know that ish still flew anywhere. Up in hypebeast central (bka NY/NJ) that empty chair stuff ain't gon get it. You'd better be there with some people who can hold you down. If not, you'll come back to find either your chair folded up at the end of the line, somebody else sitting in your chair, or no chair at all cuz a fiend stole it. We count bodies, not chairs. Must be nice to be able to set up a chair, leave for the day and come back to your spot. That would never work up here.

Corks and Denims are the only EXT's I really like.

The rest get a major pass.
Agreed.

GHOST CHAIRS FLY IN HOUSTON :lol:

I would think it would go up.

$250 is extreme. It depends, it can go both ways based on demand and number on the market. For South Beaches they kept going up. They were actually cheaper after they first dropped. For Miami Vices they peaked early and then started dropping well below $500.

They're so many resellers of these that they'll probably drop well below $400.

How are you ranting about not getting an unclaimed pair?

The employees got those dawg,

and tbh I don't think theres anything wrong with that.

What would be the perks of working at a Niketown if I can't even get the unclaimed RSVP's?

Be serious! NikeTalk don't give a F*** bout Shoe store employees helping them find and/or buy their shoes and getting paid minimum wage in most cases while missing releases. That minimum wage is more than enough according to NT Members.

I can't get a size swap for less then a 100$ dont think they'll go for the 2 ever! These will stay at 4hun have been at that price since release date. Got 3 ppl selling there's for 425 off Ig so just know they never were worth more then 5 hun dun out here from resellers..

Last edited:
Forget resale the 4th coming up...I'll double up on them 8s oh well no denims for me...I need a plug in south Africa lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom