Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

All you people with bots didnt nike say if they determine your order was used with one then they will cancel they still can tomorrow or Friday :lol: but most likely not and more than likely this is just a **** to whiners.

Sent mine in within a few seconds. Feeling pretty salty w/o that DM confirmation... 
frown.gif

Sent mine in within a few seconds. Feeling pretty salty w/o that DM confirmation... 
frown.gif
I got mines in within 5 seconds and struck out
I figured it was worth a try, no instant dm back.

Its business as usual, rsvp services are back and I don't expect much of change on ndc saturday morning.

Anybody that thought any changes were coming was sadly mistaken.

Last edited:
struck out on the DB 95s and Hazelnuts, I have no luck with RSVPs anymore, and i did each RSVP in 2-3 seconds. thank god NDC is still pretty clutch for me

do these uk sites have count down timers , similar to eastbay? uk sites like hanon, end , and CT ? somebody help me out!

HAHA, I HAVEN'T GONE ANYWHERE. I'M STILL WORKING ON MY NEW SITE AND DOING RSVP'S BEHIND THE SCENES TO A SELECT FEW WHO HIT ME UP. I WAS ABLE TO GRAB DENIMS ON MY FIRST TEST FOR A FEW PEEPS AND I'LL BE AT NIKE DALLAS PICKING UP MY HAZELNUTS ON SATURDAY :smile: . STILL DECIDING IF I EVEN WANT TO EVER DO RSVPS PUBLICLY AGAIN. JUST WAY TOO MANY WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS FROM THOSE WHO DON'T GET A DM BACK. THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOING A FEW RSVPS VERSUS DOING A CRAP LOAD FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE WHICH I AM NOT READY FOR.
HATE MUCH.

I HAVE GRABBED A TON OF RSVPS FOR PEOPLE. THOUSANDS OF THEM, LITERALLY. IF I HURT YOU IN THE PAST BY MISSING ON ONE FOR YOU, I'M SORRY :lol: . LINKSNIPER WORKED GREAT WHEN FIRST RELEASED, MY TWITTER PROVES THAT FROM PEOPLE POSTING THEY GOT THEIR PAIRS AS WELL AS THOSE BEGGING ME TO LET THEM STAY ON THEIR SUBSCRIPTION. PROBLEM WAS TOO MANY PEOPLE WERE USING THE PROGRAM. AT ONE POINT THERE WERE OVER 1,000 SUBSCRIBERS WITH THE ABILITY TO ADD AS MANY PAIRS AS THEY WANTED TO THEIR CART. EVEN AN IDIOT CAN SEE THE PROBLEM THERE.

:lol: AT NOT PROGRAMMING. MY OG VIDEO SHOWED ME WRITING THESE PROGRAMS AND TEACHING OTHERS HOW TO MAKE THEM AS WELL BEFORE I TOOK IT DOWN.

PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THESE SHOES ARE LIMITED. IF A STORE ONLY HAS 24 HAZELNUTS THEN THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU PLACE AN RSVP ORDER WITH SITE A, B OR C. THERE WILL ONLY BE 24 WINNERS. AND EACH OF THESE SITES ARE PROB TAKING WAY MORE ORDERS FOR EACH SHOE THAN THAT STORE MAY EVEN HAVE IN STOCK MEANING THERE ARE GONNA BE A LOT OF LOSERS. THE RSVP GAME IS CROWDED ONCE AGAIN JUST LIKE BEFORE NIKE MADE THE CHANGE. IT WAS ONLY GOING TO BE A MATTER OF TIME.

BUT I'LL LET YOU GUYS CONTINUE THE DEBATE. I'M DONE RESPONDING OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGING THE SUBJECT.

you said it yourself. even an idiot can see the problem with over a 1000 plus subscribers. why didnt you catch it then. oh wait...its cuz u were taking everyones money and were happy to do it. no, you havent gotten any of my money nor missed any rsvps for me so dont worry...not that you care. i dont believe you care about anyone whining either. you were in this for greed. if you could still do what you were supposedly doing before you would in an instant but its much harder to find exploits in other peoples code. you ripped a ton off with something you know wasnt working correctly or for most of the people using it.

Last edited by a moderator:
scurryb, i don't want to get in trouble quoting all your posts with other quotes the last few pages but you're on a (t)roll :rofl: This is not your first time on NT is it? :nthat:

Can't believe there's this much drama over the overpriced baby boy poopy diapers. :smh:

did anyone pick up the sonic yellow lows today ?

yeah i already know, the lows suck, they are unoriginal, no colorway can save em, nobody would buy em eve n on discount, theyre trash, worst lebron low ever........

BUT DID ANYONE COP EM TODAY ?

they look 1 million times better than these denims and hazelnuts, and thats tha truth, and u can even ball in em ,glad u have a huge problem with it :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom