Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Went to my local HOH for the raffle tickets for the Hazelnuts and someone returned a size 10 platinum so I picked those up so not a bad day for me :D

What's wrong with the quality? Can someone inform me on why the hazelnuts have bad quality if they are priced at $250 :smh: :\

These bots are wild. I know Nike isn't gonna do anything about it because they getting theirs, but come on. Enough is enough. Ya'll want change? Boycott Nike lololol.

whats up with the quality? the felt at the back of the shoe?

Some pairs have smooth suede, some have fuzzy suede, some lasered swooshes and lions are different shades of color, black marks on suede, some pairs are extremely wrinkled, need I go on. Had to go through several size 11s to get the "best acceptable" set.

Aaaaaaand closed. Sneaker game ****** up boy. 
tired.gif

My 1 second DM posted time was too slow....
Lol RSVP closed. I'm done, hold the whole damn beef Nike. Keep ya shoes, I'm ****** with sketchers from now on. hahaha 
laugh.gif

For once I'm not salty about not having my pair reserved. I'm salty bout the process for the chance to reserve my pair. 

laugh.gif

LIKE I KEEP SAYING. THESE HOH RAFFLES FOR LIMITED SHOES ARE STRAIGHT UP SNAKE OIL. I DON'T WASTE MY TIME PARTICIPATING.
Entered my second raffle ever today..

Knowing good and well I wont win..

Couldn't help but feel like a sucka when I was walking out 
mean.gif

I need Hazelnuts though.

Some pairs have smooth suede, some have fuzzy suede, some lasered swooshes and lions are different shades of color, black marks on suede, some pairs are extremely wrinkled, need I go on. Had to go through several size 11s to get the "best acceptable" set.
They thought I was joking earlier.I blame the oversized NSW boxes. stuff gets jostled during shipping so with something as fragile as suede scuffs, crushing, etc is going to happen.

Missed out on Lenox rsvp because I forgot about it and went to shower :/, so hopefully the two ATL HOH pull through for me again.

Back
Top Bottom