Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

All I know is I hit up JJ via email the night before the Denim release & they hit me with that "random time" but around 11:50 pm the sight started to move slowly. Then at 12:01 am I started to see backpack jimmy & by 12:05 am at least they where sold out so I'd say be logged in & ready to go at 12 am!
I hate that damn site, I'm like 1-20 on there, only got one release all year

I hate that damn site, I'm like 1-20 on there, only got one release all year

Same here. I've only gotten through once and that was for the Area 72 Lebrons. I guess i'll give it a try tonight even though I'm expecting the worse. I really need these.

My fios Internet randomly stopped working, tech won't come out till tomorrow. No way I'm getting these on my sprint 3G network. It's raffle or bust for me. Damn.

better leave the bot on at work and hope they're still in cart monday morning 
laugh.gif

Reading all these raffle stories about fairness, or lack their of, or employees buying all the pairs or rigging raffles may or may not be true. I work for footlocker and the Footlocker Policy is as follows:  No discounts such as employee discounts or military discounts, no coupons.  Stores are allowed to sell 20% of their stock to employees at full price (so for every 10 pairs a store gets 8 will most likely or should be avail;able to the public).  As far as raffling off the remaining pairs, they could be rigged, and do i disagree?? I do to a certain point.  I know my home town store gets the customers who buy a lot of shoes and who are good customers their pair. When Hypebeasts and resellers go in their or people who never shop there go in do not get and consideration, but it doesnt mean they wont neccessarily win either. are all stores fair, NO. it is what it is.

Reading all these raffle stories about fairness, or lack their of, or employees buying all the pairs or rigging raffles may or may not be true. I work for footlocker and the Footlocker Policy is as follows:  No discounts such as employee discounts or military discounts, no coupons.  Stores are allowed to sell 20% of their stock to employees at full price (so for every 10 pairs a store gets 8 will most likely or should be avail;able to the public).  As far as raffling off the remaining pairs, they could be rigged, and do i disagree?? I do to a certain point.  I know my home town store gets the customers who buy a lot of shoes and who are good customers their pair. When Hypebeasts and resellers go in their or people who never shop there go in do not get and consideration, but it doesnt mean they wont neccessarily win either. are all stores fair, NO. it is what it is.

I talked to the guys at HOH in orlando and they said there management isnt going to be giving any pairs to the employees because they are so limited, another guy told me the same thing about the corks, how the employees didnt get any. 

Unless you have an official customer loyalty policy, your store is rigged. 

Last edited:
Which HOH did you put your raffle in at?

I put a couple at cumberland and southlake. Im smh'ing at southlake dude had an encyclopedia there. Haha who still uses those i remember old research papers in grade school had to buss open that bad boy at the library and no checking it out lmao

Back
Top Bottom