Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

got the call bros!!!!!houston tx baybrook
What size did you get? I called Baybrook about 30 mins ago and was told they were doing the raffle in roughly 10 mins. I know Northline hasn't even received their pairs yet.

Last edited:
What size did you get? I called Baybrook about 30 mins ago and was told they were doing the raffle in roughly 10 mins. I know Northline hasn't even received their pairs yet.

baybrook said hee hasnt gotten the shipment yet but expect it today or tomorrow. maybe monday.

I put a couple at cumberland and southlake. Im smh'ing at southlake dude had an encyclopedia there. Haha who still uses those i remember old research papers in grade school had to buss open that bad boy at the library and no checking it out lmao
yea I entered at Southlake as-well they only had 60-80 people enter there raffle for the hazelnuts 

baybrook said hee hasnt gotten the shipment yet but expect it today or tomorrow. maybe monday.
Hopefully you get your pair. What size did you win, too? I'm sure their manifest tells them how many they're getting, but would suck if they "overraffled" or didn't receive the pairs they were slated to get; I'm sure you're fine though. I know when FTL.com was selling their Denims, they didn't even have them in the warehouse till the following Monday or Tuesday. That's probably why a lot of people's orders said "back ordered."

Last edited:
"2 pairs per customer"------- THIS is what really pisses me off.  Give others a chance, obviously the only reason someones gonna double up is to sell the other pair of just stock it.. Besides, almost everyone going for them didnt even like them in the beginning, they are only in because of the HYPE.  I cant stand the sneaker game anymore.

Thinking about not even getting on my computer Saturday morning, theres no chance for me to pick up a pair.  Good luck to yall that ACTUALLY want them and have wanted them from the beginning.

Hopefully you get your pair. I'm sure their manifest tells them how many they're getting, but would suck if they "overraffled." I know when FTL.com was selling their Denims, they didn't even have them in the warehouse till the following Monday or Tuesday. That's probably why a lot of people's orders said "back ordered."

Yea my denims said backordered on footlocker. but they are finally arriving today.

Yea my denims said backordered on footlocker. but they are finally arriving today.
What size did you get? I got lucky after they sold out on FTL, but they're probably going to be .5 to a full size too big. I wear a 10.5 in the Xs, but haven't tried on the EXTs. In the Elites, I can probably wear an 11; they were almost tight, but fit my foot like a glove in a 10.5.

And how's he so sure that I'm not gonna get lucky. Maybe he already knew that his friends or himself gonna get it. SMH
And how's he so sure that I'm not gonna get lucky. Maybe he already knew that his friends or himself gonna get it. SMH
If Nike is only going to release exclusives only to house of hoops then foot locker should go to a fully automated online raffle. That way people don't have to drive an hour away for a chance to win, also it would prevent stores from rigging the raffles. Wouldn't have to worry about bots cause it would be random and would create a less stressful working environment for the employees in store.

NYC peeps! Just got the call from HOH 34th. ************* used a blocked number though, so don't miss it.

If Nike is only going to release exclusives only to house of hoops then foot locker should go to a fully automated online raffle. That way people don't have to drive an hour away for a chance to win, also it would prevent stores from rigging the raffles. Wouldn't have to worry about bots cause it would be random and would create a less stressful working environment for the employees in store.
How do you expect them to prevent people from putting every cousin, friend, etc... in the raffle.  By going into the store, you at least prevent (to some degree) people putting in 10+ chances in the raffle. 

What would you guys say is a good price to pay for a deadstock pair of the Gold Medal X? Were they a limited release? That's probably the only Bron I was never familiar with.

Last edited:
got the call bros!!!!!houston tx baybrook
Congrats on Baybrook, I couldn't get down there to put a ticket.  Got tix at Northline & Gallo.  All I need is a 13...Still salty I missed the damn denims tho.  Good luck to all the H-Town Fam on everything but a 13 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom