Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What's up with Shoe palace having like 5 thousand different loading areas on one webpage and needing to click sections that you already selected the page before?

discount code from ndc, if you receive a pair with some marks etc on it take photos and complain, they hand out 15-20% off codes

Correct. My AM1 Milans had all sorts of pencil marks, dirt marks etc., so I've been waiting to use it on one of the more expensive shoes to get more value out of it.

never been to greece but thats awesome, like football here with the chanting. i read the comments on it b ing sometihng like you are gay, your father is an aris fan, your fans are rats or something along those lines 
laugh.gif

you should come,my brother's best friend is half from greece half from edinbrough and my bro will visit your country this summer.His buddy is a celtic fan.;p)

Man it'll suck to see Nike cancel everyone's order and schedule a re-releasing for them Hazelnuts, impossible chance of happening but for right now my eyes are glued to their twitter

Side Note: Anyone ever ordered from Villa, how long does it take for them to process your order?
i can't see that happening. they would have to refund all orders, no way they would do that

Shoe palace checkout is pure torture. You complete the required fields and another disappears or the everlasting loading icon in review your order.

Lmao, I just got cartjacked right now because of that. Looking at your signature, we were both competing for the same size and I've been on it since the link was posted up! Now I really hope they don't cancel my orders on End...

Wonder when the first NT on feet pics will show up. Anyone buy these things to wear? Congrats all those who copped seem to be way more than the denims by response. Unlike these I may attempt to get the mints.

Correct. My AM1 Milans had all sorts of pencil marks, dirt marks etc., so I've been waiting to use it on one of the more expensive shoes to get more value out of it.

I had a big scratch on my LeBron Hyperflights and I was expecting to get a 20% for future use but they just refunded me 20% of what I paid for the Hyperflights...

someone tweet nike and tell em we dont GAF bout the cj81's we want info on wtf is goin on with the lebrons and am95s

I had a big scratch on my LeBron Hyperflights and I was expecting to get a 20% for future use but they just refunded me 20% of what I paid for the Hyperflights...

Yeah I honestly had to call twice to get that voucher. It's all about how you talk to the reps, and obviously how willing they are to help you (who you get). But being polite and just chopping it up with them for a while gets you a long way.

Wonder when the first NT on feet pics will show up. Anyone buy these things to wear? Congrats all those who copped seem to be way more than the denims by response. Unlike these I may attempt to get the mints.

Gimme like 3 hours and I gotchu.

Back
Top Bottom