Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

my hazelnuts from hanon were returned to sender because i left my apartment number off on accident 
mean.gif

hopefully it is a smooth refund or they ship it back to me, i will pay the extra shipping 

still can't believe I put down the wrong address 

With my Mints guaranteed I can't wait to get the out of stock message for the DB3

Last edited:
I sit here in envy of all people "Im gone double up this" and "threw on denims today" ive got both denims and hazelnuts but denims were a 10 and hazelnuts are a 12. Im a 13, people with that SFS "Small Foot Syndrome" dont understand the agony us larger sizes go through. While your resell is $350 mine is $450+. Cant even find a trade for my size 12 for a 13 :-( #FML. Sorry had to preach on this sunday

Sell your pairs and make up the resell price difference in cash, still cheaper than paying pure resale.
I wear the same size so I have the same experiences but you've got to get over what you need to do to get your size.

The less time you spend feeling sorry for yourself the more time you have to track down a pair.

I sit here in envy of all people "Im gone double up this" and "threw on denims today" ive got both denims and hazelnuts but denims were a 10 and hazelnuts are a 12. Im a 13, people with that SFS "Small Foot Syndrome" dont understand the agony us larger sizes go through. While your resell is $350 mine is $450+. Cant even find a trade for my size 12 for a 13 :-( #FML. Sorry had to preach on this sunday

Trust me I know how you feel. I made the same comment before and you always get people saying they cost the same price as any other size. What makes matters worse is that little kids can't score their size the always take the 12-13 because they know they can flip these sizes for more and get the pair they actually want. I've been copping size 14 lately because they are easier to get on release dates. I was able to get the DB Max 95 in size 14 but struck out on the size 13 in 10 seconds on NDC. You just have to try other options for us Sasquatch feet people!

Excited for these mints. Hopefully they will be easier to cop because of the DB3 releasing the same time. 

been trying to keep up with this thread.. are those 2 hats in the championship pack at all HOH locations? i know theyre at some already.. almost positive its $50 for the black/red and $35 for the floral

Excited for these mints. Hopefully they will be easier to cop because of the DB3 releasing the same time. 

You do realize the script can cop more than one sneaker. Things will NOT be easier, probably more difficult with NDC bogging down and or pulling a backpack jimmy. Saturday will be a nightmare unless you have superpowers!

I don't get the fascination with the EXTs.

They are Basketball shoes, you cant play Basketball in but you also can't wear them to a bar or club either.

Back
Top Bottom