Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Am I missing something? There are 6x3 of them, that's 18, not 15. And they're all left shoes, how do you figure that's 7.5 pairs?
:lol: And not to mention there's probably more racks/pairs to the left of what's shown in the pic. Not saying that's gonna make them easier to get but if one store in Asia has that many pairs it's gotta give is a little glimmer of hope :lol:.

I've still chalked it up as a loss though, I'm not gonna be able to get a pack. I'm only interested in the lows anyway.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed that the $250 shoes coffee in the brown box but the GR $180 pairs come in the big solid LeBron X box. WHY ?!
Because the regular Lebron seris releases are handled by Nike basketball while the EXT releases were done by Nike Sportswear. Which is a major factor for the quality difference and lack of attention to detail. NSW just took andvantage of people and treated these like some crappy retro, then upped the price an threw them in a plain brown box.

Because the regular Lebron seris releases are handled by Nike basketball while the EXT releases were done by Nike Sportswear. Which is a major factor for the quality difference and lack of attention to detail. NSW just took andvantage of people and treated these like some crappy retro, then upped the price an threw them in a plain brown box.
wow I never really thought about that

I don't recall the MVP's being plastered along the wall, do you? It's marketing, and I'm interested to see what the details what this release are, based on how they are promoting it.  Not to mention, the hats pop up in HoH locations as a QS hat? I mean, where is the concrete info. that there is only going to be 500 or 700 (whatever number is floating around) pairs to go around?  Not saying that they won't be that limited....just hopeful.  

I thought that the official press release mentioned a number, but I could be wrong.

Anyway they just plastered a bunch of shoes on the wall cause Lebron James is there sitting in front. It's simply a display piece.

If they were up on that wall without Lebron being there, then there'd be hope there

I don't recall the MVP's being plastered along the wall, do you? It's marketing, and I'm interested to see what the details what this release are, based on how they are promoting it.  Not to mention, the hats pop up in HoH locations as a QS hat? I mean, where is the concrete info. that there is only going to be 500 or 700 (whatever number is floating around) pairs to go around?  Not saying that they won't be that limited....just hopeful.  
I thought that the official press release mentioned a number, but I could be wrong.

Anyway they just plastered a bunch of shoes on the wall cause Lebron James is there sitting in front. It's simply a display piece.

If they were up on that wall without Lebron being there, then there'd be hope there
You know what though? For the Galaxy Foam release in Orlando, Nike setup a wall with like 50 pairs of Galaxy Foam left shoes the Friday before the release along with other shoes/spacesuits. Granted they had more pairs of foams to sell than what was on the wall, the stuff that was on the display/wall was not for sale. I wouldn't be surprised if those are just up there for display...

Hey looking for some folks opinions on a trade offer.
I have the LeBron X Black Suede and someone wants to trade 2 Pairs of of the following shoes for them:

-Retro 11 Tuxedo
-KD V Aunt Pearl
-Barkley Posite Eggplant
-Barkley Posite Gamma
-Retro 11 Concord
-Kobe VIII Area 72 Extraterrestrial
-LeBron X Christmas
-LeBron X Prism
-KD V Energy Splatter

Is any of these 2 choices a good deal?
I was thinking of trading for the 2 Pairs of Retro 11, what do you guys think?

Just received my Mints from NDC eu....lasering all ****** up AGAIN, cant see the lines on the front of the shoe on one of them only the swoosh, same with the front swoosh going round the side, no lines there.

very disappointed, put in a complaint hopefully they man up and give some heavy discount, 20% wont cut it 160£ for a shoe that doesnt match the other, still not as bad as some ive seen on here though but still.. the quality control at nike is terrible.

Everyone bought thw championship hats to resell? Ebay is flooded

That's crazy resell on hats too?
I remember seeing a display at HOH, the day the hazelnut released, with gear from the championship pack including those hats.
Are people really paying resell prices for them?

Last edited:
Not many stories of ppl not getting their kicks due to NDC canceling bot orders in here.. guess his comeback is justified 

I want one of those hats to rock. too bad imo I'm not paying 100$ for no hat. let them fools go ahead price will drop once knuckle heads realize its not same hat to shoe ratio so they'll be on sale Like other apparel

I have the LeBron X Black Suede and someone wants to trade 2 Pairs of of the following shoes for them:

-Retro 11 Tuxedo
-KD V Aunt Pearl
-Barkley Posite Eggplant
-Barkley Posite Gamma
-Retro 11 Concord
-LeBron X Christmas
-LeBron X Prism
-KD V Energy Splatter

What in the world are Retro 11 Tuxedos?!

-Retro 11 Tuxedo
-KD V Aunt Pearl
-Barkley Posite Eggplant
-Barkley Posite Gamma
-Retro 11 Concord
-LeBron X Christmas
-LeBron X Prism
-KD V Energy Splatter

-Retro 11 Tuxedo
-KD V Aunt Pearl
-Barkley Posite Eggplant
-Barkley Posite Gamma
-Retro 11 Concord
-LeBron X Christmas
-LeBron X Prism
-KD V Energy Splatter

I Wouldn't do It.
But if youve been wanting any of those then trade and Buy another Pair Before prices rise up.

Unless ur pair is completely messed up,
mints > all those.

Aside from having a personal DJ 24/7 while in China, Bron Bron has a few fans..

nerd.gif

Last edited:

-Retro 11 Tuxedo
-KD V Aunt Pearl
-Barkley Posite Eggplant
-Barkley Posite Gamma
-Retro 11 Concord
-LeBron X Christmas
-LeBron X Prism
-KD V Energy Splatter

I Wouldn't do It.
But if youve been wanting any of those then trade and Buy another Pair Before prices rise up.

Unless ur pair is completely messed up,
mints > all those.
indifferent.gif
Concords > Mint by themselves

Take the 2 pair of 11s and call it a day

Hi NT, hope I put this in the right place but I am looking for some help.. I was a able to get a pair of hazelnut lebrons and on the first time I wore them the leather on the tongue is getting scuffed or discolored. Basically white marks.. Needless to say I was very disappointed I'm thinking its due to the leather laces rubbing on the leather tongue. I reached out to nike and all they really said was they can give me a refund and that's all.. So I'm wondering if anyone else out there is having the same issue or any ways to fix the problem? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom