Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I got order confirmation for 2 orders with 2 separate logins. anyone have a past with them canceling orders? I typically only order from one account and then move on to eastbay, fa, etc. so ive never ordered more than 1 from ftl

Was able to add mints to cart... Went to checkout and got the unable to checkout message due to limited stock and it put me back in checkout line :-/

It wouldn't let me check out on footlocker, well it did but then said heavy volume and put me back in line? I hate footlocker.com.

EDIT: Ok so after being put back in line a second time and waiting 5 more minutes I was able to check out the a size 12 mints. Score! Last cop from footlocker was the Jordan 7 raptors.

Last edited:
Damn footlocker removed the hazelnuts from my cart
mean.gif

Added to cart, presented with message that I had to wait x minutes to check out, time changed, out of stock. Starting to seem like NDC's "We've saved you a spot in line."

Returning my hazelnuts today anybody wonna grab them for retail. Can't stand looking at the 2nd foot any longer.

sorry, Rochester ny only guys i don't do the Paypal thing.

Last edited:
After the first error message and being kicked out of line I didn't think I had a chance but boom, size 12 back up pair of Mints for retail.

Got through on Footlocker. Really simple for once. All done in less than 10 minutes which is shocking for FTL. 

Got my orders through in Sz 10  in the Black Suedes and Hazelnuts. 
pimp.gif

Now, wait and hope they don't get canceled  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom