Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Chill fam w/ the tough internet talk, that racial slander about to get you banned...
mean.gif
How is that racial slander? I'm not using any foul language or slurs. 

I'm not a big fan of the most recent Lebrons and I'm not a  fan of the Lebron XI either (from what I've seen so far). I really liked the Lebron 7s & 8s but the 9s and 10s aren't really my cup of tea. The only exceptions are the EXTs.. the black suede/mint pair is one of the sickest pairs ever imo. In general I'd wish the designers went back to more simple designs that look more like sneakers and less like plastic/futuristic tech-stuff.

Maybe the kid worked on his grandpas farm all summer and bought them himself, who knows. I learned years ago to never judge people because 98% of the time you're dead wrong. Everyone is fighting some battle in their life. Maybe the kid has cancer and those shoes were on his bucket list. You never know.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Being a fan doesnt mean you gotta try and buy them all...

Sneakerheads act like some one is forcing to participate in every release.

That's true. But there are some who follow a line hard. Personally, going to pick and choose with the XIs, KD6 and Kobe 9s.

I do wish Nike Store had some type of reward system for your purchases and occasional coupons sent to members.
Yep. I just buy the colorways I like.

Being a fan doesnt mean you gotta try and buy them all...

Sneakerheads act like some one is forcing to participate in every release.
so true, but if u look at the kobe thread them dudes be treating them joints like pokemon......gotta have em all no matter the colorway or gimmick besides probly them lifestyle joints...as usual it starts with idk bout dis colorway and ends up with after seeing dslr pics i need em!....then again u see that in every thread, so it is wat it is.

I'm not a big fan of the most recent Lebrons and I'm not a  fan of the Lebron XI either (from what I've seen so far). I really liked the Lebron 7s & 8s but the 9s and 10s aren't really my cup of tea. The only exceptions are the EXTs.. the black suede/mint pair is one of the sickest pairs ever imo. In general I'd wish the designers went back to more simple designs that look more like sneakers and less like plastic/futuristic tech-stuff.
I guess you haven't seen the XI then.  Looks like I will buy only one year of the LeBrons.

XI are no bueno. I've started copping Soldier 7s as the next Lebron line i'll be on. Will still look at a few more Xs

just called and they said they couldn't ship over the phone 
mean.gif

. i feel like that's BS.
Just as an FYI, in the past I've gotten both champs and foot locker to not ship directly to me but do a store to store transfer for a pair. Last one was an area 72 pair, I found it in Texas talked to the manager of that store and called the manager of the store near me. If both managers agree and clear it with one another they should be able to facilitate the transfer and you can pick it up at your local.

Last edited:
Just as an FYI, in the past I've gotten both champs and foot locker to not ship directly to me but do a store to store transfer for a pair. Last one was an area 72 pair, I found it in Texas talked to the manager of that store and called the manager of the store near me. If both managers agree and clear it with one another they should be able to facilitate the transfer and you can pick it up at your local.
Thanks bro i'll keep that in mind. It just seems like the managers over here are 
mean.gif

wow crazy collection there.  somone's got an extremely good bot or knows someone that works at a store....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom