Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

LeBron's step dad..a rapper name Lambo never has problems getting his shoes...Lambo is 31, LeBron moms new boyfriend..he even have the Shooting Stars....
Haaaa, dude was like the first person to post pictures of hazelnuts on instagram.  I had no idea who he was and why he had access but it all makes sense now.

I can just see some of you dudes scheming now trying to get in Glorias old *** pants just to get Lebron samples and exclusives.

2 stores in my area started selling these though..
579765-301
Would you be willing to help a fellow NTer obtain these in the states?  I have family there but about 2 hours from Seoul.  They are on egay but not paying 3 bills for X lows.  Thanks! 

For those interested in the Lebron X reptiles/Leonardo or whatever you want to call them it's looking like we should get a release date soon because there already up on kicks-crew for pre-order
View media item 564359

Got my lebron x low Easters!! These actually aren't bad at all! They pop when wearing darker clothes, these and the raspberries are dope
nthat.gif

Right?? I thought it was pretty ridiculous. I offered 6 flat (and only because there were no cosmetic flaws supposedly, only a B-grade stamp and a different box) but he wouldn't budge.
sorry to break this to you. if it was the same guy in pdx. my boy got it for me for $600, about a couple weeks back. Bgrade stamped, but no flaws. Said the manager was selling backdoor letting people get multiple pairs, people camping for false hope. 

I heard "tarp green"

Would you be willing to help a fellow NTer obtain these in the states?  I have family there but about 2 hours from Seoul.  They are on egay but not paying 3 bills for X lows.  Thanks! 

Just wait for them to release fam, they will eventually go on sale on most sites. Not one low has sold yet. USA did sell out on NDC but they are ALL over footlockers and Niketowns. People eventually gonna pick up pairs for $100.

Last edited:
Yeah not really my style.

Yeah was thinking about copping a second pair of these, was surprised how much I liked them once I got them.

Look better than pictures do justice. Surprised I hadnt seen them on foot on anyone out here in atlanta

Back
Top Bottom