Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

What makes them fake? I'm not saying they're not, because I don't know what to look for. But I'd like to know some things to look for

The white linen wrap above the midsole is way too high

The swoosh and lion logos are way too dark (the authentic pair has a more aged look on the logos that kinda looks like parts were chipped off)

The flywire is way too thick

And the inside of the airbag is incorrect (the authentic X's have very very small red rubber looking threads through out the entire airbag. The fakes have really big plastic pillars that don't cover the entire airbag)

There are YouTube videos that explain all of what I said maybe a little clearer.

Those fakes
Dolls_Laughing.gif

I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HOW TO SPOT FAKE CORKS…BUT THE ONES ON THE LAST PAGE ARE AN ATROCITY… THAT WHITE LINER LOOKED OBVIOUSLY BAD! GOT MY PURE PLATINUMS IN TODAY…THESE WILL MAKE KILLER SUMMER TIME KICKS

Broke down and copped the Miami Dades and Crimson Elites for $170 each tonight.

Still looking for the Superhero Elites in 11.5/12 
nerd.gif

I'm satisfied with my KP, imo it's a great cw to start off the shoe. LeBron might just take all my money this year, the CF and Dunkmans are on my list as well.

Quick question: does anyone know where I can get a good deal on the plum X lows? Such a dope summer cw

I tried on the elites for the first time today in my TTS, holy crap they were tight...

Sucks too because I bought a pair on ebay already of the Crimsons.

I really think the Miami Dade elites are the best colorway, even though people like them the least. Shrug...

Still need the crimson elite, black suedes and hazelnuts.

Right now, the X, including the lows (I know how ya'll feel about them) is my favorite shoe to wear casually.

May take one of those collection pics once I complete it.

Will def finish completeling my collection of Xs this year and next while all the hype is on the XIs.. A lot of steals and deals out there

OK So I wasn't really feeling the X enough to cop so I passed on the whole line. I finally broke down and copped the Miami Dade Elites off ebay, just got em in last night. These joints are bulky AF! I kind of was expecting it a little, but damn they look like boats. I swear they look more normal on some youtube videos and stuff. I wear a sz 13 so maybe that's why they look so bulky but I dont know if i want these. I got these to hoop in, they so damn bulky though...

Back
Top Bottom