Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

speaking of custom work, anyone know of a custom artist in the SF bay area? I been meaning to chat to one about making small tweaks to 2 kicks. the turquoise X elite is my least favorite and the one I'm balling in now. I wanna get rid of all that weird blue from the midsole and even get the swoosh painted over. more tone on tone of the turquoise than anything else. 

I'm hoping I can just give it to an artist here and get a lil consultation. before I end up having to send to the east coast where it seems all the custom artists be at. 

related question: anyone ball in customs they have? 

I know a lot of ppl wanted the Home Elite but they quickly vanished before a discount. Almost fsr here http://www.dope-factory.com/lebron-x-p-s-elite-69224.html Comes out to around $220 shipped. I ordered from them the other day(not Lebrons) and they took 2 days to get here. Not sure on custom fees though since it's over $200.
Thanks again man.  My 13 shipped this morning, UPS is set to deliver Wednesday.  SMH, it's crazy how fast they can get from Italy to Texas.  Repped again maine.

bigj, peru said they have em in chi town for $150 at foot locker

that works... id go that route too. im just giving a link that I saw because not everyone will be able to get on that $150 deal.

Going to head over to Footlocker tomorrow. I am hoping they have an 11 left even though I normally hoop in an 11.5 ill make it work, or just wear em casually. I will try to see what other sizes they have left, and will post tomorrow.

Work got in the way today, didnt get a chance to head to FTL. Hope to get a chance to sneak away from the office and check if they have anymore.

I checked the sneaker review forums and couldn't find anything, so I'll ask here.

If I'm a 10, should I go true to size for the EXTs or go half a size down?  Thanks for any help.

I checked the sneaker review forums and couldn't find anything, so I'll ask here.

If I'm a 10, should I go true to size for the EXTs or go half a size down?  Thanks for any help.

when it comes to ALL lebrons for me...i always take my jordan size and go up .5 from there. so, 10 in js, 10.5 in lebrons. i have a few elite Xs that are 11 and they fit fine.

SO heated... Forgot I turned off my ebay notifications a few days ago, and was bidding on some Elites... They sold for $83 bucks.. SMH..

Back
Top Bottom