Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

such a comeup lol!

it's about time i hit some outlets but i feel like it's always the same bs & the good stuff is barley there or never in my size
mean.gif

very nice! still on the hunt for these, such a hassle to find my size on the bay, still need gold medals, aways & a whole bunch of other X's

does the carbon fiber on the elites warrant going .5 up? my regular x's work with the size 11 but i feel the cf might make it even tighter 

I went up .5 on all my Elites. Them joints fit snug as a mutha.

very nice! still on the hunt for these, such a hassle to find my size on the bay, still need gold medals, aways & a whole bunch of other X's

does the carbon fiber on the elites warrant going .5 up? my regular x's work with the size 11 but i feel the cf might make it even tighter 

I went up .5 on all my Elites. Them joints fit snug as a mutha.

1/2 size up from what you wear with the normal X?
I have the elites in a 9.5 and a 10 and they fit pretty close for me.

I'm a 10.5 in everything. I couldn't bear a 10.5 in them Elites. Only side 11s in my collection are my 3 pairs of Elite Xs & my NYC Glow Hyperposites. If I'm not mistaken..... Lewi dealt with the same thing. He had to size up too.

Last edited:

I'm a 10.5 in everything. I couldn't bear a 10.5 in them Elites. Only side 11s in my collection are my 3 pairs of Elite Xs & my NYC Glow Hyperposites. If I'm not mistaken..... Lewi dealt with the same thing. He had to size up too.

gotcha.... ive been cool wearing the crimsons and the dade counties in my 9.5. the super heros are a 10 and they don't feel much different. I have a narrow foot if that matters.
I went TTS for the plat X and they were cool too but the Jades felt a little more snug.

I went tts with the elites but they are a closer fit than the reg x's

I just happen to love that type of fit

slide my foot in and go with no lacing and still no slippage

gotcha.... ive been cool wearing the crimsons and the dade counties in my 9.5. the super heros are a 10 and they don't feel much different. I have a narrow foot if that matters.
I went TTS for the plat X and they were cool too but the Jades felt a little more snug.

Glad to see this topic getting discussed here, I am having this issue with my elites. TTS in the regular 10's, but the crimson's were way to tight (normal size) and the green pair are not as tight, but really contemplating on getting rid of them. I really don't understand Nike's inconsistent sizing. 12.5 would be the next size up, but impossible to find at a good price and I fear a 13 may be too big.

Glad to see this topic getting discussed here, I am having this issue with my elites. TTS in the regular 10's, but the crimson's were way to tight (normal size) and the green pair are not as tight, but really contemplating on getting rid of them. I really don't understand Nike's inconsistent sizing. 12.5 would be the next size up, but impossible to find at a good price and I fear a 13 may be too big.

I had to go up .5 in the reg X and Elite X. I have a wide foot and my right foot wider than my left. I did hear of some people going up a whole size but that's where it comes down to personal preference as bigj505 bigj505 mentioned. Depends on how much difference you can feel between whole/half sizes.

just wish I got some IDs. those red carpets..... wow. and nobody sells IDs on ebay
laugh.gif

pic stolen from @KVN
man same here. slept because $$$ and also at the time I was still wearing the KDV because I thought the Bron was chunky. now I love em, elites especially. 

that pic reminds me too -- I checked my white home elite which Ive had for almost a year now in a box in my closet and there is absolutely no yellowing. I have to wonder how widespread that is, and whether its just super specific atmospheric issues.

also, I would love to put red laces like those red carpets in my white home. Think it would be a nice pop. 

I had to go up .5 in the reg X and Elite X. I have a wide foot and my right foot wider than my left. I did hear of some people going up a whole size but that's where it comes down to personal preference as @bigj505 mentioned. Depends on how much difference you can feel between whole/half sizes.
yea fellas, same as me -- I have wider right foot, mostly the bone by the pinky toe and I have all the regular elites so can tell you my experience. 

normal nike im a 12. thats what my prism X and Lava X are. When I got the superhero elite that **** was unwearable, swapped it for a 13. I onlly found my home gold elite in 13 so took that even tho it felt roomy. 

Then I copped the greens which I hate the cw in 13's thinking thats what I had to wear elites as and just slid all over the place with em. pulling laces so tight the toe box would have a dip like a light fold down the middle.

Eventually I fell in love with the crimsons and went looking for them and copped a 13. Then shortly after I swapped out to my superheros which I play in now finding they fit much better. Did research and realized the superheros were an anomaly and luckly was able to swap my crimson 13 for a crimson 12.5. it fits perfect (though I havent played in it yet). The green ones I just gonna leave at my parents house for vacation and outdoor play. 

So yea, the carbon fiber makes the whole ankle area smaller and the shoe is a bit narrower in the midfoot area than normal Xs. So wide foot folks should prolly half size up on all elites except for the superhero. Narrow for dudes can prolly go true to size, especially if skinny and dont have cankles. 

Yesterday was a Good Day, a friend posted a sale of the Lebron X Home Elite White pair for 125 USD

Didn't hesitated and went to check it in the mall. 

I wear 9.5US but they dont have sizes left and decided to picked up the size 10US instead.

Very Happy with the quality and the color and the comfort. My very first Lebron Shoes in my Life.

The best of it all is the price tag of

125 $

I back read a little, and they said the white does yellow on the

Elite Home?

still for the price of 125$ 

I couldnt resist it, and very comfy too plus Lebron Won the MVP for 2013 and NBA Champ was heat while wearing a Lebron 10

so I guess it's a Great Buy for me.

Loving the colorway too.

Will be wearing it for work Later :smile:

Did we ever get an official reason why the corks $300 msrp tags were ripped off? Kinda always wanted to know what that $50 xtra could have gotten me.

isn't there a fix for the yellowing mesh panels? I know my gold medals will need it eventually

Last edited:
Yesterday was a Good Day, a friend posted a sale of the Lebron X Home Elite White pair for 125 USD

Didn't hesitated and went to check it in the mall. 

I wear 9.5US but they dont have sizes left and decided to picked up the size 10US instead.

Very Happy with the quality and the color and the comfort. My very first Lebron Shoes in my Life.

The best of it all is the price tag of

125 $

View media item 1069585

View media item 1069586

View media item 1069587

125!? Been looking for these for awhile. Thats a nice pickup.

Actually, the original price was $305, the are code of Miami, 305.

After all of the backlash, Nike sent out a memo that the price should be reduced to $250, like all other EXTs, though some stores in Miami still charged $305

Imo I think yellowing is only an issue if you try and clean it with anything. I wear my pair ALOT and I don't have any yellowing. I stay careful in them and I only wipe down the parts that don't have that exposed second layer of flywire.

Back
Top Bottom