Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
:\

I guess I will wait to see them in person and try them on....

again, its all about the performance these days.....

AZG-IV

VII-VIII

#thatisALL

World Series NAW

Bulky generic heavy looking and this colorway is dull and unoriginal.

Like a hyperfuse Lebron 7+8 hybrid

Will be purchasing zero pairs of this I'm afraid. Good news cos this will mean that the new Kobe shoe will be good (its one or the other each year)

I don't like the colorway either and i'm not one to change my mind on getting them even when they are limited. I agree it has this year's Hyperdunk/Hypefuse feel to them. The back of the shoe is dying for a pull tab, looks bare bone, reminds me of the 8 P.S.(Actually it looks like a beefed up 8 PS with an upgraded air unit). I'm gonna have to see how the color blocking works out.

Last edited:
sure hope this isnt the "south beach"/"Miami Vice" cw for this shoe. these look faker than the fakes

Initial impressions:
Overall like the design of the shoe, but......
There's no reason for the upper to not be leather. Performance is not an excuse.
Medial swoosh on the toe box looks bad. Stands out too much. Should have just made it embossed and the same color as the upper.
Offset collar looks a little funky but I don't mind if it serves a purpose.
Looks like the pair in that picture has the same insole as the 9 but it'll probably be different on the final pairs.
I'll wait to reserve final judgement but I definitely don't see why these constitute $180. Even if the zoom/max is off the chain.

Last edited:
Onto a good start with the floridian colorway...maybe a little bit of a copy of the miami nights, but the LeBron line tends to follow rather than lead.

But the big question is are these worth the 180 price tag? It looks like hyperfuse material which go for 100-110. So the air max and name lebron are worth $70? I dont know about that. But i feel a lot better about these than i did with the initial pictures of the 8s and 9s

Not feelin that Floridian cw at all.....I am liking the shoe tho....I can't wait to see more cw's

If that's the design of the kicks, it looks like crap

Why is the upper like those Griffeys

Not really feeling it at this point. Still waiting for more pictures and more colorways to make a final decision.

Can someone do a photoshop of the Floridian Xs without the Rear facing Swoosh near the heel and a smaller, minimal swoosh on the toe?

I'm just wondering if the shoe would have a higher "Signature" appeal with those changes.

i think lebron proved that his dunkman symbol can stand alone without a nike symbol i want to see that

agreed i also think that he can do away with the nike sign like the air jordan

no he can't. The average person doesn't even know his new logo, plus the logo isn't very appealing at all. When I look at this shoe without the logo, it looks like one of nike's winter boots with air max

When i get my lebrons i wear them for fashion, but these seem like i can't do it. These look like lebron 8 ps mixed with hyperfuse general nike basketball shoes. So i guess i will pick up the cw that nobody wants and wait for that price to go down and cop as a basketball shoe to hoop in. This is a whole lot of money saved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom