Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
These shoes look too generic of a nike hyperdunk shoe to pay 200 dollars after tax for them. The shoe isn't ugly but it is not distinguishable to pay that price, knowing the lebron line. They are going to come out with colors that look dope as hell but i don't know why they got that lame *** tongue though. Without that tongue, nobody would know what shoe that is, and i wouldn't either. But hey thats just my opinion. DO WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT TO DO

man they took out the textured swoosh which i thought was one of the best part of the design. i also wish they could make some colorways in real leather and/or suede like the 8s...im sure a majority of us would only spend 180+ on some outfit shoes not some bball shoes... nobody really cares about the technology/weight reduction, just give us a comfortable and durable shoe with high quality material and high quality stitching and gluing.

These shoes look too generic of a nike hyperdunk shoe to pay 200 dollars after tax for them. The shoe isn't ugly but it is not distinguishable to pay that price, knowing the lebron line. They are going to come out with colors that look dope as hell but i don't know why they got that lame *** tongue though. Without that tongue, nobody would know what shoe that is, and i wouldn't either. But hey thats just my opinion. DO WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT TO DO

you're speaking ALL KINDS OF truth...ALLL KIIIIIIINNNDDDSSS

Last edited:
Looks promising, but this is a crap colorway.

i never liked floridians anyways

BUT, i like what i see so far. im pretty stoked for these

Really does not strike me as an $180 shoe, it looks like an Eastbay special if you ask me. This may be another shoe where the colorways or limited editions have to save it again. But, that could change once I try them on and have more pics to look at etc.

- On a side note Nike really dropped the ball on this "special shoe" by having the fake pics be spot on with the real thing, and letting that be our first image of them. It reminds me of the Air Jordan XX when Daniel Ewing of the L.A. Clippers was the first person in the league to wear them and he cut the ankle strap off at that. You just can not let things like this happen with your "marque" product.

am i the only one who thinks those black/red fakes look nicer than that floridian colorway? :lol: :lol: :smh:

Nike should of made the hyperposite lebron next Sig.

I said this since the very first pics of the Hyperposite was leaked. The Hyperposite is looking infinitely better than the Lebron X as much as I hate to admit it. Nike may have committed a blunder on this one. :smh:

not feeling that cw...would probably look better with a white base. but i am sure Nike wont disappoint with the cws. also i am not feeling how the piece above the diamond cut out on the toe flips up in the air :smh::x...only complaints

Not really feeling the floridian colorway or that tongue. I'll wait to see them in person before I judge though

not feeling that cw...would probably look better with a white base. but i am sure Nike wont disappoint with the cws. also i am not feeling how the piece above the diamond cut out on the toe flips up in the air :smh::x...only complaints

Like the Rose 2.5 I was turned off by that.

man they took out the textured swoosh which i thought was one of the best part of the design. i also wish they could make some colorways in real leather and/or suede like the 8s...im sure a majority of us would only spend 180+ on some outfit shoes not some bball shoes... nobody really cares about the technology/weight reduction, just give us a comfortable and durable shoe with high quality material and high quality stitching and gluing.

I really liked that textured swoosh as well. Bring it back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom