Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release date is all i need to know!
Thanks to whoever took those pics. Know an expensive camera had to take those shots.

gold swoosh pair isn't the business

Last edited:
LeBron X > LeBron IX
im saying it now
im sold on these
only shoe I love fresh out the gate! Feels like the LeBron VIIs all over again
:smokin

what?!?! no way.... the X is dope but looks like a downgrade compared to the 9.....i like theusa with the gold swoosh better

Last edited:
they could be legit. Just don't think it's a good idea to have the pair Lebron is wearing right now to have the gold swoosh just in case they don't win. The score is close right now. Just saying.

Im thinking they are legit

I think since the USA hasnt won the gold yet out of respect no players are wearing the gold medal sigs

KD doesnt have his on

Kobe doesnt have his on

Bron doesnt have his on

Im sure they will have them on at the closing ceremony or at some point in London cause they release next weekend with the Jordn 6/7 pack

Probably already said but im too lazy to read through it all...but textured swoosh is back!!!...nice, but still cord style laces :rolleyes only thing i'd change

NO not everybody, they still dont have that wow must buy factor of a signature. I'm not impressed, as much as I want to be...SO DISAPPOINTED!

Just checking :lol: They look better when you see better pics. I'm not completely sold as i see some things I don't like about them. The medial side ankle cut looks high like the Yeezy 2 but not in a good way esp. with the white upper, looks bulky and plain on that side. The USA logo was much needed there. The texture swoosh looks like many layers of paint was added on every time it dried, if you know what I mean. I like the clean look but not with that price tag. White/Navy IIs blow this out the water in regards to white/navy colorways go.

eek.gif

Straight piff.
pimp.gif

Looks like there is a lace lock/pendant on the laces to represent the gold medal. :nerd:
I doubt this pair will release like the WTT IXs. We'll probably get the one Bron is wearing but without the flag.

I'd prefer his version with red swoosh anyway, but I think Nike will drop that Nike+ version with gold.

LMAO @ everyone wanting to cop now. Like this wasn't going to be the inevitable reaction once legit pics were posted. This shoe hobby and its participants are so corny nowadays. Just give me a pair of the Black/Red and the Olympics and I'll leave all the funny colors to you guys LOL

I'm literally going to stare at the official pics until I force myself to like them. :lol:

Just like when you hear a song and hate it but after the 100th time hearing it on the radio you find yourself singing along....

Credit: Pics courtesy of SneakerNews...

Last edited:
I stand corrected. And yeah, these look really good. Look forward to getting a pair in that colorway, although I'd actually prefer the gold swoosh.

Both are hella nice. I prefer the ones without the gold swoosh right now. I guess it's because the other ones look nice on feet. They also look comfortable.

Edit: these new up close photos of the gold might have changed my mind. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom