Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of thinking that half the reason people are loving these are because of the HD/photoshopped pics released. Like a decent looking chick with the right makeup on makes her look
smokin.gif
100x100px-LS-70ac52db_bar.png

I like how people aren't allowed to change their opinions. Fake pictures come out, then official pics and in a very nice colorway and people say they like them and others are mad, what gives?

Lebron gets handed the Olympic bouquet of flowers, smells them, and says "They Stank"....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Dear Nike...........RELEASE THE GOLD PAIR IN LARGE QUANTITIES....i'm sick of the BS...let us get one for once

and congrats Team USA!

Could care what the next man thinks whether good or bad. LeBron 10 will be copped. I love how they got rid of the 180 air bag.

these are a lot nice than the floridian colorway.

really diggin these. the only thing i don't like is the tongue.

I didnt even think there were that many people not feeling them. When the pics of the fakes dropped I though most people were liking them.

I mean I liked them from when the fakes dropped but I'm not feeling myself because I liked them before other dudes. I'm not getting salty at people changing their opinions.

Thats female traits.

I still don't like them

Just like the KD's, besides the tongue, they don't look like a signature sneaker.

This is a step back from the 7's, 8's, and 9's

I only like the 360 zoom

I'm sorry, not leather = do not want. The 9's were a good looking shoe that were stiff and uncomfortable. I won't fall for that twice

Not really sold on them. They should release the pair lebron wore and not the gold swoosh.
i think what makes the PE's look better is that the navy midsole is darker than the "gold swoosh" version. The lighting on the "gold swoosh" version might be making the midsold lighter.

they remind me of the 8v2's mixed with the v3's.. just give me some cool greys. the gold swoosh is dope, but still think the home elites are better...itll be interesting to see what colorways actually drop...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom