Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question for those definitely copping. Are you guys gonna switch out the rope laces with any flat Lebron 9 laces? Feel like the flat laces may give them a slightly more casual appearance if you're not going to hoop in them ya know...

The last 3 Lebron shoes are like a fat girl going through diet phases:

8 = chubby girl, 9 = girl on diet, 10 = girl relapses.

The X looks nice but it looks bulkier and not as sleek as the IX. I'll wait to see what c/w's come out for it and what the box is like. I'll still cop a few pairs no doubt but probably mot as many as the IXs

Last edited:
People love to try and derail or discredit... but its all good. 

I never try and discredit as its pretty needless.

I know the cushioning is different from any other Lebron or even 360 Air max is because I've had a pair for sometime.

Me posting pics of sneaker samples I get before allowed is like committing Free Sneaker Suicide.  My intent to post good info is not to impress no matter what some think.

I could care less. 

Trust me when I say I've said to some NTers off line or in Inbox msgs that this would be a shoe folks would look forward to. Better than the IX but not better than the VII design wise. 

If I didnt know.. trust me ...I wouldn't post info. Shoot.. Sometimes I even ask about stuff I have no clue about. I dont claim to know all things Nike... just the stuff I do know.  Since being on NT the only info I've been wrong on was the Lebron IV Family Pack aka Fruity Pebbles releasin and I got that info DIRECTLY from Kenzo.. I also posted later they were scrapped and their were a boat load floating around due to that. 

Yeah.. that was me who posted a Firearm (who many years ago?) .. never did see those who claimed to be coming to the crib.. thanks for shopping. Unlike others who have had their names banned or accused of scamming.. I came back because I knew I had done no wrong.  Feel free to take the comments to my inbox if you have any other comments about me.. 

Feel free to leave this thread about the X.  I am.  Or at least I try. 

Last edited:
Most def. Wait until you feel it under your feet. As I said Im a Zoom 2k3, Jordan XV Double Stack and XII fan as well as the XIX. These trump them all. 

New gold swoosh pic

I think that textured swoosh will only be on the + version. The regular version will be like those floridians. I hope I'm wrong though. :\

GOOD LOOKING SHOE..BUT NIKE IS STARTING TO GET OUT OF HAND WITH THE PLACES...AND ALL THESE HYPEBEAST CONTRIBUTING TO THE PRICE RISE!!!

I'm feeling these.  I think they look a lot better when we see someone wearing them.   I just hope we get a lot of general releases with this sig.  I'm getting sick of all the limited bs with the nike sigs lately.

I'm sure the breds and like all greys and those sort of cws won't be too hard to cop. Even shoes like the Freegums sat for a while so hopefully it will be the same case w/ the Xs

Thanks for that pic andfat. Hope i get my wish and all the pairs have metal lace tips. Either USA version is cool, as long as they release them with the flag on the side. Much better than the floridians from a color blocking standpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom