Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm literally going to stare at the official pics until I force myself to like them. :lol:
Just like when you hear a song and hate it but after the 100th time hearing it on the radio you find yourself singing along....

Credit: Pics courtesy of SneakerNews...

really-excited-gif-i3.gif

WENLOCK-PARTY.gif

Last edited:
The X debut has everyone forgotten all about the Championship MVP Pack, at least coming into this thread :lol:

*Goes into IX thread* :frown:

Thanks for that pic andfat. Hope i get my wish and all the pairs have metal lace tips. Either USA version is cool, as long as they release them with the flag on the side. Much better than the floridians from a color blocking standpoint
Dang, i didnt even peep the metal (gold) tips..... wait do we really know they are metal?....:rolleyes

Got a question for those definitely copping. Are you guys gonna switch out the rope laces with any flat Lebron 9 laces? Feel like the flat laces may give them a slightly more casual appearance if you're not going to hoop in them ya know...

This pair has flat laces but it covers some of the detail on the tongue. I'm sticking to the stock dotted laces.

1343666935_6980_nike-lebron-10-x-1-1-630x419.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a question for those definitely copping. Are you guys gonna switch out the rope laces with any flat Lebron 9 laces? Feel like the flat laces may give them a slightly more casual appearance if you're not going to hoop in them ya know...

This will be a bad Idea. It will not hold the dynamic flywire well. It will scrunch up and stuff
and might affect fit as well as a slouchy appearance.

damn nike is getting carried away for the + version for $315.00   I bet all the sick colorways will only be the + versions too smh

what up, skeeter! i'm just glad my least favorite McGee, Javale, is outta DC.

im hoping they come out with colorways that blow us away, because the silhouette by itself is :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom