OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

thanks, but now my are hopes up. Seems like they got their act together. Ordered on dec 9th I think. Would be great to get them in under 2 weeks from order date

Ordered mine on November 15th.
Order was fully reimbursed within two weeks because it wouldn't get here in time for Christmas.
Got a shipping email at 1am last night and it's on schedule to be here by Christmas Eve.

Booyakasha.

Ordered mine on November 15th.
Order was fully reimbursed within two weeks because it wouldn't get here in time for Christmas.
Got a shipping email at 1am last night and it's on schedule to be here by Christmas Eve.

Booyakasha.

Would you be mad if they recharged you?

Nike ID Lebron XI

Order Date: 11/12

Delayed Date: 1/18

Nike gave me a full refund on the order plus a $50 gift e-card.

FYI: Nike might have sent you out to emails, a delay NIKE.COM email  about the order and if you want to cancel with a new shipping day, and a NIKEID email that will offer you a full refund when the shoe SHIPS out and in my case a $50 gift e-card. My NIKEID email was in the spam folder.

Last edited:
i really think i should've chanced ordered for a free pair like some of y'all got, my hats off to y'all hold they feet to the fire!!!!!

NBA really need to do something with Lebron always uses his off arms. I swear this has been n_ go to move for the past couple season.

Yes cause Lebrons the only player in the NBA to do that. Now go into the Kobe 9 thread and complain about how hes gotten away with elbows his entire career. Even in the nike section...

rep, thank you! saw that posted didn't know it was purple/gray
a little too dark for what i had in mind.

rep, thank you! saw that posted didn't know it was purple/gray
a little too dark for what i had in mind.
No prob! But ya I'm just guessing that it is that option.....his pair is in fact an ID and it's pretty much the only one that makes sense

Dope ID's @Mez 0ne  , really like your version of the Dunkman colorway, and the teal/white's go real hard as well.  
glasses.gif

Dope stuff Mez. I was actually planning on doing that exact same dunkman with a volt sole though. Now you got me wanting to pull the trigger on them. :pimp:

Dope stuff Mez. I was actually planning on doing that exact same dunkman with a volt sole though. Now you got me wanting to pull the trigger on them. :pimp:

Took me a while to decide on the green sole, but I decided to go with the minimalist look. My favorite dunkman's are the 2's, so I stuck with a similar theme.

Anybody out there plan on making some ID's with black laces? was in a rush making my pair and ordered it with Black laces.....and need red :frown:

Back
Top Bottom