OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

When they give the prediction for when they will be delivered is that business days or overall days? I can't remember from my previous iDs...

Last edited:

And now we play the waiting game...
wow thats 5 weeks...was getting X Elites is less than 4.

Playing with colors now, but REALLY upset the fade (forged iron) is not there...like someone said earlier, will probably get added eventually.

And Gold and Silver would be nice too...nike is a biatch for making us wait for everything

What id color do you guys think is closest to the cloaks? The cloak color is a purple/green but the Blue/red looks closer to me, then there's the purple/Grey. So what you guys think?

Playing with colors now, but REALLY upset the fade (forged iron) is not there...like someone said earlier, will probably get added eventually.

And Gold and Silver would be nice too...nike is a biatch for making us wait for everything

Wait? Just customize my own gold and silver lol!

USA inspired

Lace seems to be slightly different colour 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

yeah the fade for the forged iron is pretty nice, can it be used with the chroma? and do we have an estimated date of release for that option?

Batman inspired

Was tossing up the idea of yellow laces and/or lining, but I think less looks better

I want blackouts too but am hoping they will release a triple black gr like the x's, 9s and 8s. No point in spending the 50 extra if they do. Btw I consider the carbons as all black for the X's...

Back
Top Bottom