OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Just went up!

Edit: Well says now available and was tweeted out by NikeID, but doesn't let you customize yet...

Last edited:
yup saw the forging iron was missing last night and that's what I feared it would happen. We said it was the best option too. :smh: oh well I wasn't going to order right away anyways. Hope it's back up when I'm ready. |I

it will probably be added later like the chroma was for the kd and how they add the patterns for the kobes

Looks like the fade option is gone or missing
Yup. Put a damper on things for me, I'll just be getting one today until they put it back up, I think.

Non-Forged Iron doesn't look bad, but I really did like the look of the fade.

Last edited:
been playing with this for about 10 minutes and cant seem to anything that i like. Im usually a sucker for GiTD too.

ill wait till yall get ya pairs in to see the colors
I'm doing the same. The kings pride and aways are more than enough to keep me satisfied for the next 2 months. But once I see a few of your guys creations I may be inspired or might just do a blackout ID. Hopefully they come out as sick as some of your colorways are already looking 

smokin.gif

Just ordering this for now. When Forged Iron comes back I'll look into doing my Red Carpets.  That subtle detail in the fades is enough of a difference for me to wait.

What's everyone's thoughts on the glow sole on 'em?

Last edited:
Wish there was gold option, not just Tour Yellow

Can't wait to see some actual orders in a month or so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom