OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Is the locker option open yet to start experimenting ??

hey anyody that played with the colors on id know if u can do a swingman style design

sir if u r referring to the color of the swingman 9's then no, there is no color even close to green abyss, which is a cryin shame cause if there was .................... AWWWWWWW ISH !!!!!!

imo the options are better than the 10 only because of the 2 extra options u can use for the upper

cant wait ta see what folks here come up with

5 days away.

Will be ordering mine the second they go live since I already know what I want.
smokin.gif
Yep! I gotta make use of this 15% code that conveniently expires the 10th, lol.

If your code expires just call in and get a new one

Just got my 20% off renewed that I didn't use no problem

Anyone w a spare code????

Triple black on deck. You already know.

Like I said earlier ill doppelgänger some dope ones when the regulars get theirs lmao

Did the Xs drop the midnight of release day?

Doesn't really matter since I bartend Sunday

But just curious

Link in OP takes me to Lebron XI ID page, but none of the options seem to work when selected. Anyone have better luck?

Today's the day! I have two in mind that I want to do to start off. The Red Carpets (missed out on doing them on the X Elites) and the ones that Nike sampled in their XI ID introduction or the ones I made when the link was live. I can't decide between the two chroma ones I want first.

or

Today's the day! I have two in mind that I want to do to start off. The Red Carpets (missed out on doing them on the X Elites) and the ones that Nike sampled in their XI ID introduction or the ones I made when the link was live. I can't decide between the two chroma ones I want first.

or
Those red carpets
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom