OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Finally getting caught up with this thread after a few months, my interest started to fade once sneaker sites were reporting that BronBron wasn't happy with the XI's. I personally think its an amazing shoe regardless. After seeing all these sick a** IDs the fire is back, I'm bout ready to dive in!
Look at K Love. This gif is how I picture NT general
roll.gif

I have a code but I'm not sure I I wanna order all red brons or wait to see new options. And I ain't tombout those graffiti option either

no need to boost my post count at all, that would be stupid and ridiculous

the same way it would be if someone on this board doesnt know how discount codes are attained from .com

:smh:

#PITIFULASHELL

Last edited:
I have a code but I'm not sure I I wanna order all red brons or wait to see new options. And I ain't tombout those graffiti option either

im in the same boat, gonna build 3 pairs (one possibly all red) and I'm considering waiting for new options as well. do u remember when new options came up last season?

Honestly I don't follow the X ID program bc I was so salty about not ordering the gentry187 options on da IX lmao

they could make up for it by adding that gum bottom option for these xi's though

boosting post count after 6yrs, pay no attention

Last edited:
Gum bottom KP on da armor white swoosh gold guts. Hell of a svsm cw Eughck!

Lol in holding out for reg glow in da far sole

what would be the best discount route to follow?
sorry for post-whoring, just trying to obtain information

reading a couple pages of the thread can do wonders

if yer not lazy

and can read

mr thicke, gum bottom option brings the svsm cook up to another level, specially without a gold upper option, like on the x's. although that annodized yellow is lookin like it might be the perfect stand in , least for the posite

I used to pay retail for Air Jordan's because Mike was Mr Basketball, along with other reasons

being that Lebron is currently Mr Swoosh, and his latest color ways truly suck at my retail store

I genuinely feel that the option of my own Lebron shoe is definitely something worth sleeping on

the extra $50 bucks for Nike Air was never delivered in true fashion, therefore the extra $50 bucks for these is a pure FTW

I'm making a comparison between AJ' retro's & Lebron XI; reasons I used to collect shoes and now a new age reason to collect shoes without quality issues

Last edited:
looks good man. looks very similar to what i ordered. which chroma is that?
It's the red blue chroma. The pic makes it look very blue.. I'll try to post pics when I get better lighting. Here's the original design 

Last edited:
I need some help fellas... Im itching to make a kobe/penny cloak LeBron xi but those id mockups look off.

Purple/green chroma looks mad green and Blue/red looks like its the one on the rendering but I've seen peoples Playstation ID and its nowhere purple. Has anyone seen the Purple/Green chroma in person or can point me to a pic?

Back
Top Bottom