OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Just Got My Chromas in the mail, and within 5 minutes already printed the Return Shipping Label, I was going for the Galaxy Look, but instead these ***** look like i walked into a Home Depot and tripped over a paint bucket... on top of that the Swooshes arent Anodized like some of the Chroma Samples i saw when they were introduced and they have these nasty Paint Bubbles on em too. Im not one to complain about quality, but for 250, and the long delays these r straight BS.  

Anybody know if Nike flags you down for having a lot of returns i think im on my 8th ID return??

\/ Anodized swoosh look i was talking about 

https://statich.niketalk.com/d/db/db6706e1_NIKEiD_LeBron11_LRG_7_original.jpeg
dead @ eight id returns...fam maybe designing shoes ain't for you... 
laugh.gif

alright guys, gimme your input. I'm considering selling my obsidian retro xii's which are DS, and replacing them with an ID inspired by them. why? cuz I've owned many XIIs and i know what will happen to them in a few years. not to mention ill make more off the retro and only pay 200 for the ID, cash in pocket + a shoe that will hold up better over the years.

what do you think?

View media item 748533

^ Those are sick man, nice. You use gamma blue for the liner or royal? looks like gamma

I feel like people be making returns for the smallest things though.

I'm surprised that with the amount of returns I see in here (allegedly) , nike hasnt altered the process or criteria for ID returns.

Last edited:
Suppose I could ask this question here. Has anybody picked up any returned ID's at Nike Outlets? Just wondering where the returned ID's really end up, if there's anyway of predicting where they go.

There's one seller on ebay that has multiple pairs of XI iDs. I wonder if he makes iDs, returns them, then buys them at discount.

Last edited:
Haven't posted in a while and this isn't original but I'm copping id's for ball and I like simple colorways, and I was always salty for jacking my gamma 12s so I decided I would resurrect them in the lebron 11s, I feel like this colorway really translates to the 11s. So I'm going to cop these after my next pay check and I'll probably cop the columbia joints that were posted by earlier in this thread. 

alright guys, gimme your input. I'm considering selling my obsidian retro xii's which are DS, and replacing them with an ID inspired by them. why? cuz I've owned many XIIs and i know what will happen to them in a few years. not to mention ill make more off the retro and only pay 200 for the ID, cash in pocket + a shoe that will hold up better over the years.

what do you think?

View media item 748533
those are nice, but obsidian 12 are a top 10 jordan for me, they are kinda special to me, still have my og's that i started my freshman yr in college in. also cant say i agree with contributing to the resell problem either, so id say keep them...

Not sure if I should commit now or wait to see the elite IDs
May as well wait, right? Unless you're itching for some IDs right now (and by "right now" I mean 1-2 months haha) there's no harm in waiting to see the elites + potential new colour options... Unless they take away a colour option you wanted to use that is. 
mean.gif

I think I've decided on the cw I'll be IDing sometime in the future. HWC/Gators PE inspired:

Unless they update the options to allow us to make a decent SVSM cw, then that'd be my main priority.

Last edited:
Suppose I could ask this question here. Has anybody picked up any returned ID's at Nike Outlets? Just wondering where the returned ID's really end up, if there's anyway of predicting where they go.
Baby jumpman once told me they end up in an outlet in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom