OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

All 3 of my ids are finally in & they took every single bit of 50 days....51 days to be exact!! I think they all came out great though, pics do not do the cloak inspired pair justice they are beautiful in person. They look purple most of the time so the Nike sign blends in really great even though it looks like it stands out on pics because of the flash.

So is it safe to say not one single person has received ID with minimal paint speckles? Like the ID previews in stores?

These two are really dope. I really like the Red/Black joints. The bottom pair reminds me of the 112's. If we had the option to make the posite on those 3M, Yikes.

My Seahawks design

want to pull the trigger bad but I have 2 on the way. Might as well wait to see how they turn out and then I figure a little more patience and we'll have Elites
nerd.gif
Like the seahawks cws.Colors are simple yet bold.Will be even better when they go to the super bowl.

Last edited:
Just Got My Chromas in the mail, and within 5 minutes already printed the Return Shipping Label, I was going for the Galaxy Look, but instead these ***** look like i walked into a Home Depot and tripped over a paint bucket... on top of that the Swooshes arent Anodized like some of the Chroma Samples i saw when they were introduced and they have these nasty Paint Bubbles on em too. Im not one to complain about quality, but for 250, and the long delays these r straight BS.  

Anybody know if Nike flags you down for having a lot of returns i think im on my 8th ID return??

\/ Anodized swoosh look i was talking about 

https://statich.niketalk.com/d/db/db6706e1_NIKEiD_LeBron11_LRG_7_original.jpeg

Just Got My Chromas in the mail, and within 5 minutes already printed the Return Shipping Label, I was going for the Galaxy Look, but instead these ***** look like i walked into a Home Depot and tripped over a paint bucket... on top of that the Swooshes arent Anodized like some of the Chroma Samples i saw when they were introduced and they have these nasty Paint Bubbles on em too. Im not one to complain about quality, but for 250, and the long delays these r straight BS.  

Anybody know if Nike flags you down for having a lot of returns i think im on my 8th ID return??

\/ Anodized swoosh look i was talking about 

https://statich.niketalk.com/d/db/db6706e1_NIKEiD_LeBron11_LRG_7_original.jpeg
lol

I don't blame you on the return... Not really feelin them and the bubbles are wack. I feel your pain tho, long *** wait just to send em back :smh:

Back
Top Bottom