OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Very nice IDs up there. My favorite were the Big Bang inspired pair. Very nice.

Considering making a red based ID with yellow posite. "I Promise" inspired.

Little late to the game but what did you use for the base on these? Dark Grey? Upper material portion almost looks black...
these weren't done by me but that is a dark grey upper and the filter makes the mesh seem almost black but I've seen some of the colors on here look two-toned, such as electric green upper

Does Nike charge you at the time of ordering or when they ship the IDs? Been a while since I have ordered a pair.

Finally gave in and ordered some SVSMs using the anodized yellow on the posite. Wait time is down to 45-50 days. Will post when they arrive.

First pair came tonight unexpectedly. I checked tracking earlier in the week and it said Monday so I was not expecting it. Great start to the weekend! Inspiration came from Air GO LWP. Had the OG and the retro black/royal pair but wanted the white/royal pair when they retro'd but never did, that's NSW for ya :smh: Some glue stains here and there other than that I'm happy with how they came out. I'll post the other 2 once they get here.

View media item 753152View media item 753151View media item 753147View media item 753150View media item 753149

The above wolverines look sick! Has always been my favorite character ever since I read comic books over twenty years ago.

And those white n blue ones look great! Makes me want to take out my old penny 2!

Can't wait to see them! Can you post the render of the order you made?
Looks great!
smokin.gif
Lovin that blue base with the white posite.
Here you go... Not gonna lie, I struggled to decide on the color I wanted for the lining and outsole. Decided to keep the yellow to a minimum cuz I was afraid it wouldn't match well with the gold-looking posite. Let me know what yall think.

thapointguy thapointguy you just made my jaw drop...

Those look incredible my man...

I had made that exact pair but the rendering didn't "wow" me enough so I passed...

I swear those renderings are way off from the actual product received. If they could somehow fix that, i think they would sell more pairs...

@skep The pics make it look a lot lighter than it actually is... It's closer to a turquoise blue than Carolina blue. I compared it to my obsidians and it's really not even close.

Thanks guys. Actually the rendering looks a lot better to me because you can't see the glue marks lol, especially on the mesh. It looks like it has a layer of dried up glue, that doesn't make the blue mesh pop in person. Idk could be the mesh and blue that makes it look like that. It was either black upper or blue, glad I went with blue. Once I saw a Kentucky player wore a pair similar I knew I'll be happy with them.
It does make you think of Atlantic Penny 2 haha. I always wanted them but I only got the away versions of his sigs up until the IVs.
Gonna throw a black lace lock once my other pair comes in.

First pair came tonight unexpectedly. I checked tracking earlier in the week and it said Monday so I was not expecting it. Great start to the weekend! Inspiration came from Air GO LWP. Had the OG and the retro black/royal pair but wanted the white/royal pair when they retro'd but never did, that's NSW for ya :smh: Some glue stains here and there other than that I'm happy with how they came out. I'll post the other 2 once they get here.

View media item 753152
Dude these are beautiful!!! Something about the white posite is fire to me. I can't believe there hasn't been a GR with white posite yet

Yeah they do remind me of Atlantic penny 2s :pimp:

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Actually the rendering looks a lot better to me because you can't see the glue marks lol, especially on the mesh. It looks like it has a layer of dried up glue, that doesn't make the blue mesh pop in person. Idk could be the mesh and blue that makes it look like that. It was either black upper or blue, glad I went with blue. Once I saw a Kentucky player wore a pair similar I knew I'll be happy with them.
It does make you think of Atlantic Penny 2 haha. I always wanted them but I only got the away versions of his sigs up until the IVs.
Gonna throw a black lace lock once my other pair comes in.
Really dope man, that blue upper and white posite jumps off hard.  Nice work.  

Back
Top Bottom