OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

those are nice, but obsidian 12 are a top 10 jordan for me, they are kinda special to me, still have my og's that i started my freshman yr in college in. also cant say i agree with contributing to the resell problem either, so id say keep them...

i agree which is why i bought them, but i have 12s that have fallen apart, sole separation, and broken plastic tabs. i keep my shoes for 10+ years sometimes, so id rather have something that will really last.

Suppose I could ask this question here. Has anybody picked up any returned ID's at Nike Outlets? Just wondering where the returned ID's really end up, if there's anyway of predicting where they go.
I returned 2 pair of "flawed" X Elite ID's to my local outlet and the manager told me they would put them on the hash wall, but quite certain an employee watching grabbed them both with the quickness. 

Last edited:
I've return ID's to Niketown's and Nike Outlets w/ no problem.

I took some black/gold LBJ X's back to an outlet. They cost $330 with tax, shipping, and they had Nike+ chips… dude let my boy buy them back immediately after I returned for about $180. Wasn't satisfied with the shoes but well worth it for 180

referring to these...

Does anybody know which page the columbia XI's are on.  Or can somebody design the best lebron xi they can come up with that looks like jordan XI columbias

Last edited:

Suppose I could ask this question here. Has anybody picked up any returned ID's at Nike Outlets? Just wondering where the returned ID's really end up, if there's anyway of predicting where they go.
Baby jumpman once told me they end up in an outlet in Florida.
They just did a HUGE drop of returned ID's at the clearance outlet in Orlando this past weekend. Every pair $40. You name the shoe they had it. It only happens a few times a year. Clearance Outlets ONLY. Not normal factory stores or outlets.

im always stalking out IDs on eBay, lookin at a pair now but gonna wait til the tax return comes back, will be like a free pair

Nice I.Ds but come on man
I just did the buy it now, can't wait to get em in! 
nthat.gif

They just did a HUGE drop of returned ID's at the clearance outlet in Orlando this past weekend. Every pair $40. You name the shoe they had it. It only happens a few times a year. Clearance Outlets ONLY. Not normal factory stores or outlets.
Wuuuut...I'm an hour away, wish I knew. Might call em now to see if there's anything left sz 13

Wuuuut...I'm an hour away, wish I knew. Might call em now to see if there's anything left sz 13
There were a lot of big sized stuff but the Kobe/KD/Brons all were sold last Thursday and sold out quick. They put out all the rest on Saturday. It was a free for all and pretty ridiculous because they just kept replenishing the middle racks throughout the day as other pairs sold. Stayed there for over an hour and didn't find anything in my size. My boys picked up a bunch of stuff for cheap though in their sizes.

Good luck, hope you come up with something dope.

At my local nike outlet they got sneakerheads working there too just like in the mall.  nothing making it out of there.  They need to hire just middle aged females LOL.  I was in Orlando this weekend too, wish I knew.

All 3 of my ids are finally in & they took every single bit of 50 days....51 days to be exact!! I think they all came out great though, pics do not do the cloak inspired pair justice they are beautiful in person. They look purple most of the time so the Nike sign blends in really great even though it looks like it stands out on pics because of the flash.
For the red pair did you do the forging iron or solid for the red? I was thinking of making a similar pair, but I wanted the reds to be the same. They look slightly different on your pair or is it just the photo? Thanks and great designs. I've been just watching this thread for a while, close to pulling the trigger on a pair but so many great ideas on here makes it's hard to decide.

if i strike out on the ASG 11's then i will make my first ID ever based off of the ASG....shoe is all ready to go and all i will have to do is click!

For the red pair did you do the forging iron or solid for the red? I was thinking of making a similar pair, but I wanted the reds to be the same. They look slightly different on your pair or is it just the photo? Thanks and great designs. I've been just watching this thread for a while, close to pulling the trigger on a pair but so many great ideas on here makes it's hard to decide.
It's the forging iron, I think it gives it a slight bit of contrast. 

alright guys, gimme your input. I'm considering selling my obsidian retro xii's which are DS, and replacing them with an ID inspired by them. why? cuz I've owned many XIIs and i know what will happen to them in a few years. not to mention ill make more off the retro and only pay 200 for the ID, cash in pocket + a shoe that will hold up better over the years.

what do you think?

View media item 748533

anyone else have input?

Back
Top Bottom