OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I'm upset this is my second delay on my order from November?!?! I did get a 1/2 refund but at this point I want a full refund and a coupon or something. My shoe has been pushed back 1 full month til 2/15 ???? WTF .... What makes this worse is i ordered an Air Max 1 on the same order and i received the air max the week before Christmas.

anyone else have input?

They look decent in the rendering but these would look really nice once they are actually made.

Nice execution making them look just like the 12's.

I personally like them, and that was a great idea LOL kinda want to steal it ... but i'm sooo pissed about the pair i'm waiting on i'm scared to order another shoe. 

Thanks fellas! I'm hoping that gamma color is close enough to the Carolina blue that is on the obsidian. Has anyone posted a shoe they ordered and received with this color? Preferably on the sock liner if possible. I don't recall seeing any yet

anyone else have input?
I like the Lebron id and would def cop. However, Jordan xii obsid is one of my favorites and I personally wouldn't let it go. Just wait a few weeks when income tax hits and cop id then if you can.

I like the Lebron id and would def cop. However, Jordan xii obsid is one of my favorites and I personally wouldn't let it go. Just wait a few weeks when income tax hits and cop id then if you can.

Well I'm going to a sneaker expo tomorrow so they'll be an easy sale I'm sure. That's why I was kinda wondering now. Already bringing 25 pairs, a couple extra wouldn't hurt

anyone else have input?
I think it's a good move and design, I let go of my obsidian XII's a few years back and have had zero regrets about it.  These XI's are very durable, you will be able to get a lot of life out of them, not to mention they are much more comfortable in than XII's in my opinion. 

Well I'm going to a sneaker expo tomorrow so they'll be an easy sale I'm sure. That's why I was kinda wondering now. Already bringing 25 pairs, a couple extra wouldn't hurt
Sounds like you want and are ready to sell so for you I would. Let us know what happens and if you decdide to pull the trigger.Def want want to see those id finished.

Bobcats inspired
I'm sure these would turn out great 
smokin.gif
   I like that you kept the liner Navy too, nice work

Last edited:
Sounds like you want and are ready to sell so for you I would. Let us know what happens and if you decdide to pull the trigger.Def want want to see those id finished.

I did the same with my playoff 12s, sold them for iD money, but might just make something completely different, I have enough white n black shoes. Once I finally get my order in I should have 3 made, maybe 4 but I doubt it.

@Mez 0ne what color is the sole on your dunkmans? Is it the clear or the blue clear one? Can't tell on nike I'd

Did anyone do anything using a andonized yellow posite yet? I wanna do a ID using a black upper and andonized yellow posite but I'm skeptical to how gold they will look because I may go in a different direction?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Did anyone do anything using a andonized yellow posite yet? I wanna do a ID using a black upper and andonized yellow posite but I'm skeptical to how gold they will look because I may go in a different direction? :nerd:

One of the Cavs players was wearing an ID that had gold posite, if you can find that picture.

Did anyone do anything using a andonized yellow posite yet? I wanna do a ID using a black upper and andonized yellow posite but I'm skeptical to how gold they will look because I may go in a different direction? :nerd:

Probably these?

View media item 752637here's some other IG finds...

View media item 752643
View media item 752644
View media item 752645
View media item 752646
View media item 752650
View media item 752651View media item 752655
View media item 752656
View media item 752658
View media item 752661

Back
Top Bottom