OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

They lag on Chroma orders. I received the almost finishing email for the chroma pair before the other two (solid/forging) and I already receive one and the other shipped while they haven't ship chroma yet.

To those of you still curious how the yellow looks, this was posted on the LeBron Facebook group
Thanks for sharing....had a pair using that "anodized" yellow in my cart, would've been surprised to get this color in the mail, very different from the rendering.  Much more gold than yellow. 

I'm considering these. Just not sure whether to go with the black ice or clear outsole.

View media item 757041
I haven't checked the LeBron id's in a while, but didn't the plain base option used to be $220? I thought only the chromas were 250? :x

IM CALLING IT RIGHT NOW.

ANODIZED YELLOW AND CREATING AN ID THAT MIMICS DA I PROMISE XI

WILL BE THE ID I REGRET NOT MAKING

I'm considering these. Just not sure whether to go with the black ice or clear outsole.

View media item 757041
I haven't checked the LeBron id's in a while, but didn't the plain base option used to be $220? I thought only the chromas were 250? :x

They've always been $250, originally the chroma was $270 & forging iron was $260.

I haven't checked the LeBron id's in a while, but didn't the plain base option used to be $220? I thought only the chromas were 250?
sick.gif
these will be incredible.. black ice

They need to fix this damn process already. Seems like nobody is on schedule. Reminds me of my old job always f'n up on customers vehicles
They lag on Chroma orders. I received the almost finishing email for the chroma pair before the other two (solid/forging) and I already receive one and the other shipped while they haven't ship chroma yet.
Got my chromas like 3 weeks before the schedule date and it was before Xmas lol

I have 4 pairs in my cart that I cant seem to choose between. Looks like I will be ordering a couple and returning the ones I dont like in person.

Hmmmm the yellow does look more like gold.

Considering ordering these....

Stayed away from using yellow on the swoosh because its actually really yellow on the swoosh. Wont pass as gold as it does for the posite.

View media item 757683Had these for a minute but waiting for it to get warmer to rock. I know i know another uncreative sb colorway blah blah blah but just wanted to try to put a little spin on it and base them off the 9's. I think they came out dope just was curious what other people would think
i really like that grey base. ive been playing around with it and just cant come up with the right posite to use with it, besides navy...

Anyone else upset with the quality on these I.D's had to return 2 pairs already. had paris come out with glue issues. Some with too much some with not enough to the point i can rip the sole off. My most recent came looking like the workers were sending notes to eachother with my soles. You would think they would get in right with all the time it takes to get the shoWorse part i tried complaining and nike wasnt tryna come off those codes. How have ya been getting them

Hmmmm the yellow does look more like gold.

Considering ordering these....

Stayed away from using yellow on the swoosh because its actually really yellow on the swoosh. Wont pass as gold as it does for the posite.

Those look really close to what I've been thinking about doing except I was going to use a black swoosh, I really wanna see a pair close to these or some like this with a black upper :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom