OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

@LockDown01
i'm kinda feeling those " Palmer " joints..
flashy & bright but their something about them.

whats the color specks on those, i wanna make a reverse color if thats ok.

Last edited:
Hmmmm the yellow does look more like gold.

Considering ordering these....

Stayed away from using yellow on the swoosh because its actually really yellow on the swoosh. Wont pass as gold as it does for the posite.

Do it, need a reference. Only colorway I see myself getting more than one of.

Those palmers tough.

Last edited:
The more and more I see that anodized yellow, the more excited I get for my SVSMs. Can't wait to get em... Wish Nike would offer a rush option on IDs. I would gladly pay an extra $100 or whatever to get em in 3 weeks flat.

10% cashback on eBates today for Nike. Good day to order what you cooked up
Good lookin out, today is the day.  I have analysis paralysis, can't decide which 2 to order!  Any ideas?  I wish the swoosh of the red carpet had a black outline like the Lebron X ID.

Man, soooo many dope ID's in here.  I'm kicking a few around, can't decide what to do with the 20% coupon I'm sitting on.

Good lookin out, today is the day.  I have analysis paralysis, can't decide which 2 to order!  Any ideas?  I wish the swoosh of the red carpet had a black outline like the Lebron X ID.
I think those all black and gold joints would come out amazing...

is the ebates 10% really today only? I think the Graffiti might go live Friday or Monday so if they are still @ 10% that time i'll order another pair.

Red carpets are hard. As you can see in this pic, the shade of blue on the upper is different from the blue on the sole:

To get your sole to match the color of the original Red Carpets, you would have to use the teal option, not the gamma blue option.

My Xs had the teal sole option 

Edit: maybe not, cuz now here's a pic of red carpet sole... good luck

Last edited:
The Red Carpet only has one shade of blue, Glass Blue.  These are so clean, but the gamma blue probably wasn't available for the X.

Back
Top Bottom