OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Nike still having trouble with the Chromas. Got the delayed email today. Knew they were gonna give me this bad news since they sent the finishing touch email two weeks ago. Won't be shipped later than 2/21 :smh: They better give them to me for free or something. Got a pair coming today though.

Contemplating on ordering a blackout pair with the graffiti option whenever Nike plans on dropping them on ID

Just got my pair in. So fresh, but they gave me the wrong laces. Were supposed to be white with navy specks, but i have grey specks. Grey isnt anywhere on the shoe lol. Gonna give them a call to see if they will send me a different set, but either way im pleased. Got them a week before the original expected to be finished date 1/31. Ordered 12/9, almost finished email 12/20.

I dont think so, but they looked blue on the rendering. I know I saw guys with the white and blue laces. shoe is all navy, I cant imagine why they would use grey instead for the laces...

^those would look dope

I want to do something with that yellow posite, black upper and clear sole but I would like to get them customized with gold flakes on the sole

remember those fakes that popped up a few months back with the gold? I would ID something close to that if I could

the top pair are
nthat.gif

has anyone posted a picture of a yellow/green ID? Either way, can some1 repost one? I'm thinking of using one of my original designs with hopes that it actually looks like the rendering

My second pair came in. The volt Swoosh is vibrant but wish the translucent volt matched. I knew better but I still went with it. I would've used solid volt if it was an option. Should've used Yellow for the Swoosh and outsole to match instead. Also the Forging Iron doesn't look that great in some areas/angles. Gonna see how the Graffiti looks like then I'll decide what to do with these.

The black on the FI is 3M, not sure if other colors are.
View media item 763074

oh boy... you said the magic phrase "3m", prepare for an influx of new orders

they look good tho, thumbs up!

Back
Top Bottom