OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Graffiti option is a complete train wreck 
sick.gif

Graffiti option is dissapointing to say the least. You give us 7 color combos and 3 of them have pink involved? Wtf

OAN, glad I got a couple forging irons since the option is apparently gone now.

Forging Iron's back up for me. Grafiti's down. If anybody had any forging iron regrets, now would be the time to try and get em I guess.

I was able to visit the link I posted and create one, but could not add the forging iron to cart

Those cheap bastards won't give you a new code if you return the one that was bought with a code. I'll just keep them and not order another pair until I see how ppl's Graffiti iDs come out first.

Those cheap bastards won't give you a new code if you return the one that was bought with a code. I'll just keep them and not order another pair until I see how ppl's Graffiti iDs come out first.

i have returned several pairs ordered w/ code and had the code reissued.

at least 3 times

even partial order returns.

but, i always get my return in gift card form because i know i am going to re-order, so maybe that makes a difference.

Last edited:
Alright I'll try again hopefully another rep is understanding. I mean I did order three in one order and there is a delay with the last pair.

Happened to me before to TPG. I ended up selling that pair for near retail and using that money to reorder a pair

I just went and came up with this off the top of my head. I don't think anybody's done this yet. What do you guys think?

nikeid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom