OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Those are bananas :smokin

The red uppers + black matte posite is sick. Personally I think its slightly cleaner without the FI fades. But overall they are real dope. Well done

Not that you're lying, but could you take a shot of the black 3m? Would really love to see it. Black upper with black posite would eliminate the FI gradient. I think there'd be potential for a blackout pair with some surprise pop.

macky macky :smokin
I don't get it though I ordered the same chroma color before you(started 12/5) and mine is delayed while you got yours already. *scratches head*

thapointguy thapointguy I think I kinda got lucky. I got my almost finished email 11 days after ordering.

Not too crazy about Forging iron either jada2001retro jada2001retro but i think it looks really good on the medial side of the shoes with it

The more and more I see that anodized yellow, the more excited I get for my SVSMs. Can't wait to get em... Wish Nike would offer a rush option on IDs. I would gladly pay an extra $100 or whatever to get em in 3 weeks flat.

100 extra to get a shoe a week earlier than the 4 weeks ?
A shoe most likely you won't even wear ASAP..
You a better man than me.

100 extra to get a shoe a week earlier than the 4 weeks ?
A shoe most likely you won't even wear ASAP..
You a better man than me.
If it was just 4 weeks, I wouldn't mind the wait. But current wait time is like 45-50 days. Ordered a pair Dec 24, estimated delivery is Feb. 17th. I don't mind being patient, but damn lol

I am starting to agree with you all on the FI. Those fades just don't look right sometimes. Is that the only difference between FI and solid? (Lace locks of course). Also are the laces different?

My second pair came in. The volt Swoosh is vibrant but wish the translucent volt matched. I knew better but I still went with it. I would've used solid volt if it was an option. Should've used Yellow for the Swoosh and outsole to match instead. Also the Forging Iron doesn't look that great in some areas/angles. Gonna see how the Graffiti looks like then I'll decide what to do with these.

The black on the FI is 3M, not sure if other colors are.
Color combo is nice!  See what you mean about the volts matching, one of those things you would think Nike would make the same but you have no idea until they arrive in person. 

Good build! 

Love the colorblocking on your pair TPG! But same as jada, not feeling the FI on this colorway. I'd love to see this done in a solid colorway.

The FI would look nice on a black on black so the 3M gets accented without looking bland otherwise. Nonetheless nice stuff

All of these IDs are so dope...defiantly gonna try to cop a pair. I had these in mind....I call them Scarface...still not 100% sure..might wait for more options!

Graffiti options up on Nike iD. Looks like they got rid of Forging Irons and replaced with graffiti. The graffiti options are HORRIBLE IMO.... 
sick.gif

Graffiti options are:

White/Black

University Red/White

University Red/Black

Pink Flash/White

Pink Flash/Atomic Teal

Atomic Teal/Pink Flash

Flash Lime/White

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom