OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Got My SB pair today. Quality was money. Took 46 days to arrive from order date. Now ready to create something creative. These were my first ID's and I was impressed

Got My SB pair today. Quality was money. Took 46 days to arrive from order date. Now ready to create something creative. These were my first ID's and I was impressed
In the same boat as you my first pair of IDs have arrived today... and yup they are also SB's, have to to collect them from UPS tonight though will post pics once I can.

Might make some more though once i've picked up the BHM's n maybe All stars... tempted might be creative or do a galaxy themed ID. Anyone done one using the royal blue posite? 

Post pics when you can I wanna see them.

I've seen some Instagram pics of the anodized blue Posite and it looks great

i will post pics when I get home from work.  They are just like the dude who posted pics in the snow of his SB's except mine are not forging iron

Just ordered my pair of red/black graffiti's today. Hope the wait is not too long since they just added the grafitti option the other day.
My two other pairs of LeBron XI ID's I ordered took 7 weeks for the first and 6 weeks for the second pair.
I own quite a few ID's and by far the LeBron XI's took the longest to get.
The Kobe V's were also long but not as long as the Bron's.

After seeing the Gold of the Anodized Yellow I'm considering returning my Volt based iD to make somewhat of a Championship themed kick. I'm doing the Anodized Yellow posite with a white splatter to simulate the carbonated bubbles in champagne. Just want small opinion on whether the white swoosh or the solid red swoosh looks better, I'm torn between the two....

View media item 767954View media item 767956

Please share thoughts...

White swoosh imo

Makes me sad FI option is gone. I got 3 in my cart that they won't let me checkout with :frown: .....side note, is the "solid" the only option that does NOT come w/ the lace lock?

Last edited:
If the FI option is still there even though they won't let you ATC I think they'll be back later. I think it happened with an option last year.

I won't be making a Graffiti now(maybe if they add more colors) there was a great deal on the GR Graffiti so I just save some money right now.

In the same boat as you my first pair of IDs have arrived today... and yup they are also SB's, have to to collect them from UPS tonight though will post pics once I can.

Might make some more though once i've picked up the BHM's n maybe All stars... tempted might be creative or do a galaxy themed ID. Anyone done one using the royal blue posite? 
Anodized Royal Posite is absolutely beautiful, got it on my Kentuckys. For reference, it looks very similar to the sport royal foams IMO.

Does anyone have pics of what the black ice translucent sole option looks like? I got a design and I'm wondering if it is dark enough to look almost like a black translucent sole or if its more smoke/gray? Any help would be appreciated NT fam.

Last edited:
White swoosh no doubt. There's a reason why so many people are doing em white and notred, it looks better and closer to the true model

Back
Top Bottom