OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

keep pumpfaking on the pairs I want

I just started wearing my gr 11s and they are def my fav shoes right now

got 3 ids id love to make

The posite does break in. My kings pride 11s are too tight when I wear them loose laced, but when I lace them up tight, it's wearable for the day.

It's weird cause it's usually the other way around.

But yeah, the posite breaks in over time. The sole is extremely thick too, thickest sole I've came across, that imo is why you should go .5 up and not true to size. But that's just me

The sole will start to give as well, so while it seems thick now, wait till 4 months of constant hooping get to it - it won't be Kobe-8-thin because of the zoom bag but it gets pretty compressed... the bounce is still abundant tho :smokin

That's what I'm saying. I can't justify buying an ID at full retail when there's codes thrown at you guys left & right.

I got my 10% off cause I had a legit problem. lol, I don't know how you guys do it.

I got a 15% off code and my pair shipped overnight, but only because a rep told me they were finished and set to ship 2 weeks before they actually ready

its been pretty rainy and gloomy outside where i am the past few days but i tried to take a few pics outside this morning... no sun but better lightening... hope these are better
Is that orange on the swoosh and the laces? Not citrus right? Is the hyperfuse base black or navy? What about the speckles on the armorposite? I've never IDed a shoe before, so I just want a clearer idea before pulling the trigger

Those are the black chroma option with a black upper. Don't remember which orange tho

More glossy but it does have some color shift in it, deff isn't solid black

Last edited:
I guess my question is,

If I'm going for a concord remake of the jordan 11 color way on the Lebron 11, should I go with the matte black or the chroma black?

The black will look better in my opinion, but completely up to you. Just keep in mind the chroma isn't a true black and goes up higher, the matte black only covers the posite material

I don't know, cause the concords are patent shiny leather, I would've thought the chroma option would resemble better what I'm going for.

Plus I already seen a picture of the matte black on the concord color way in this thread. Either way, I could send them back for a refund if I don't like them.

I might need more pictures of the black chroma though, it depends. It's 50/50 right now. Lol

This is from that gamma XI shipping fiasco. I don't think there is a 14.5 option. They strip us bigfooters of that. I don't own a pair of the 11, does the posite in fact "break in"?
I have both a 14 and a 15 in the XIs. the 14s I play ball in and they stretched out a lot.  Got 15s that I wear casually and they haven't stretched much.  If you're going to wear them much I would suggest the 14.  I'm waiting for them to start making 14.5 for the general public.

I have both a 14 and a 15 in the XIs. the 14s I play ball in and they stretched out a lot.  Got 15s that I wear casually and they haven't stretched much.  If you're going to wear them much I would suggest the 14.  I'm waiting for them to start making 14.5 for the general public.

Definitely more of a casual wear. I guess I'll go with the 15, although I don't want to. Thanks for the heads up.

U guys are saying those Orioles up there is the black chroma? my eyes must be bad, it just looks black to me under the speckles.

U guys are saying those Orioles up there is the black chroma? my eyes must be bad, it just looks black to me under the speckles.

Yes they are the black chroma option.
Best way to tell is look at the first picture, you'll see the color flip on the toe area and on the top of the tongue pull tab

Back
Top Bottom